By Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew 18 vs. 3-4
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Jesus said whoever wants to make heaven must have the qualities of a child. What are these qualities that every Christian should imbibe?
- Children are humble; you therefore need to overcome pride and arrogance.
- Children are innocent; you need to pray for God to turn your wordly wisdom to foolishness.
- Children are meek; you need to deliver yourself from spirit of anger if you wish to make heaven.
- Children are forgiving; you must ensure you forgive all that rightly or wrongly offend you.
- Children have absolute faith in the word of their Daddy. You should have faith in God and put your trust in him.
- Children are trustworthy; you need to cast off deceit from your life.
- Children don’t bear grudge or malice; you must have same character and spirit.
- Children love everyone, young and old, male or female. You need to have compassion and love all.
- Children are not anxious about tomorrow, but cast their worries on their father. You need to kill the spirit of anxiety and worry.
- Children are teachable; you must be obedient and diligent.
- Children are obedient; pray and cast out the spirit of rebellion and disobedience.
- Children are not covetous, materialistic or desire riches or wealth. You need to kill the love of money which the bible describes as the root of all evils.
- Children are free minded and play with anyone. If you wish to make heaven don’t harbor or cultivate grudge against anyone.