Genesis 20 vs.2 – And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, she is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
Genesis 26vs.7 – And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, she is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.
Genesis 27:18 He went to his father and said, “My father!” Isaac replied, “Here I am. Which are you, my son?” 27:19 Jacob said to his father, “I am Esau, your firstborn. I’ve done as you told me. Now sit up and eat some of my wild game so that you can bless me.” 27:20
But Isaac asked his son, “How in the world did you find it so quickly, my son?” “Because the Lord your God brought it to me,” he replied. 27:21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Come closer so I can touch you, my son, and know for certain if you really are my son Esau.” 27:22 So Jacob went over to his father Isaac, who felt him and said, “The voice is Jacob’s, but the hands are Esau’s.”
- Abraham lied to Abimelech, king of Gerar that Sarah is his (Abraham’s) sister.
- Many years later, Abraham’s son Isaac lied to (the same) Abimelech king of Philistines that Rebekah is his (Isaac’s) sister.
- Later on, Jacob, Abraham’s son said multiple lies to deceive Isaac his father
- The father lied, the son lied.
- Several family traits could be inherited and passed down to succeeding generations.
- It could be lying, stubbornness, sudden death, sicknesses, failures, etc
- Abraham passed down the spirit of lying to Isaac.
- What evil patterns have you inherited from your parents?
- What evil/negative family traits are you passing down to your children?
- I refuse to inherit evil family patterns in Jesus name
- Evil family patterns shall not be recycled in my life in Jesus name.
- I break every evil family curse over my life in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3