By Bishop A. Etukudo
Romans 8:28-30- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
- God is the Creator of things; He preordained things under time and season.
- If you know that everything about your life has been fixed, you will be patient to enter your future.
Isaiah 46 vs. 10- Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
- If you cannot see your future, you will give up on your today.
Colossians 1:27–Christ in you, the hope of glory.
- Christ is the hope of glory. If you know God has prepared a glory for you in the future, you will wait for your glory.
- Whatever God has ordained for you, whatever God has purposed for you, you will surely walk into it.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 -To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- Every purpose is tied to time.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
- Nothing in the eternal present can stop what God has pre-ordained for you in the eternal past.
- Joseph’s coat was a coat of many colours; it was not coat of bright colours. There are dull seasons and there are bright seasons in life. If you will wait for your time, God will bring you into your time.
Genesis 18:14–Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
- It is at the appointed time that God moves. It does not matter how difficult the situation is presently, when the appointed time comes, God will move on your behalf.
- At the appointed time of God, nothing is impossible.
- God gave Sarah strength for the appointed time. At the appointed time, God will give you strength to enter into your season.
- I pray that the Lord shall usher you into your season in Jesus name
- The devil hears about your future and wants to burden your future, but the devil cannot stop your future. Because He that prepared your future is greater than the devil.
- You will not die because you have an appointment with destiny.
- Whoever is occupying your seat, when it is your time, God will evacuate them in Jesus name.
- Before your season comes, remain faithful. David remained faithful to Saul his persecutor.
- Learn to forgive people that offended you, on your way to the top.
- Hold on to the word.
- Don’t give in to your challenges.
To enter you season
- When your season is close, there will be divine remembrance.
- God will remember you and direct your path.
- God remembered Sarah
Genesis 21 vs. 1-And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.
- The Lord remembered Hannah
1Samuel 1 vs. 19– And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before theLord, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lord remembered her.
- When your season is up, no matter the millions around, God will mark you out. There is a book for remembrance.
- When your time comes, the radio of heaven will announce you.
- Somebody will be restless when it is your own time.
- Divine remembrance will give birth to divine visitation., and divine visitation will give birth to divine remembrance.
Exodus 3 vs. 7-And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
Jeremiah 29 vs. 10- For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
- God is a changer of time and seasons. The devil knows your season is close, he wants to stop you but he cannot stop you. God will move you ahead.
Daniel 2 vs. 21-And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Ecc 9 vs. 12- For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
- There is a good season and there is an evil season. There is a need for you to discern your good season.
Indicators of your season
- Higher level of Holy Spirit activity in your life.
Isaiah 35 vs. 10
10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away
- You cannot enter your season without the Holy Ghost because he is the one that leads you and reveals your new season to you. I pray that you will enter the season you have been praying for. you will not die without entering your season.
- There will be a higher intensity to pray. When it was Hannah’s season, God moved her to the sanctuary.
Genesis 18 vs. 1-And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
- You will be divinely positioned for your season.
When your season is about to come, you will be at the right place at the right time. I pray to God to divinely position you in Jesus name.
- God will give a desperate desire to sow. There is some strategic giving that will usher you into season. When the Lord read your venison, he will show up for you.
- You will be desperate for change. If you see yourself desperate for change, it means something good is about to happen.
- You will experience high pressure of challenges.
- Anyone that has to be moved to enter your season, God will move them.
Psalm 31 vs. 15– My times are in thy hand:
- God will speak about your season. You will see things in dreams and visions.
- Whatever season you are, God is faithful. Your times are in his hands.
- Don’t give up on your season, because things will change. God knows what to do in all your season.
When your time is come
Psalm 31:15-16– My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.
- Deliverance will take place
- God will cause His name to work in your favour
- God will take away shame
- God will bring favour into your time
- God will usher you to your set season.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3