By Pastor Praise-El Pelemo
The World Overcomers Church, Lagos
Mark 11 vs. 21 – Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
If the fig tree did not die it could have been a tourist attraction in Israel today
Read Genesis 48 vs. 1-20
- Jacob adopted Ephraim and Manasseh’s two grandson’s and his sons.
- Jacob blessed Manasseh the younger brother ahead of his elder brother Ephraim.
- Mannasseh and Ephraim were counted as part of the 12 tribes of Israel, though not sons of Jacob.
Why protocol is broken?
- For the sake of his sovereignty.
- For the sake of his mercy, grace or favour not because you deserve it.
Romans 9 vs. 16 – It does not, therefore, depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.
- For the sake of his glory
John 9 vs. 3 – “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life
- For the sake of His wisdom
1Cor 1 vs. 25-26 – 25For the foolishness of God is wiserthan man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.26 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called.Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.
- For the sake of His honour and respect. If you honour God, He will honour you.
1Sam 2 vs. 30 – “Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: ‘I promised that your house and your father’s house would minister before me forever.’ But now the LORD declares: ‘Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3