By Evangeslist Steve KayodePelemo
The World Overcomers Church, Lagos
Mark 11 vs. 2 – saying to them, “Go to the village ahead of you, and just as you enter it, you will find a colt tied there, which no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here.
- The colt was tied waiting to be slaughtered, it had limited freedom, as it was only able to move in circles.
- There is a divine command from heaven that you should experience a release in your finances, and health in Jesus name
- Just as Jesus commanded the colt to be loosed, God is going to release you for promotion.
- When they brought the colt to Jesus, He rode on it, and people laid them garments on the road in praise and honour of JesusIf you allowed yourself to be used by Jesus, He will cause people to honour you through Him.
Mark 11vs. 13Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs.
- Jesus was hungry anddid not find any fruit on the fig tree, though the fig tree had a mandate to provide for Jesus at that time; can God trust in you?
2. Jesus cursed the fig tree to dry up because it was not fruitful or useful. The essence of life is to live fulfill purpose and to be useful.
Mark 11 vs. 21 – Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
- If the fig tree did not die it could have been a tourist attraction in Israel today
Mark 11vs. 17and as he taught them He said, “It is not written: my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations, but you have made it a den of robbers.
- What have you turn the church into? Is it a house of prayers or curses? Two things God will not share with anybody, glory and vengeance.
Isaiah 42:8: I will not give my glory to anyone else, nor share my praise with carved idols
Romans 12:19…Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord
- If you indulge in browsing social media activities during church service, you have turn the house of God into cyber café.
- Some people have turned the house of God to fashion parade; dressing is for covering, protection, and beauty but some people both young and old dress up without covering up.
Mark 11 vs. 22:And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
- Don’t put your faith in anything outside God, not in your connection, ability, family, or wisdom.
- I command every mountain in your life to be removed in Jesus name.
- God used the sea figuratively, because He knew when the mountain moves to the sea, the sea will swallow it.
- Speak what you want, God is hearing. He will rubberstamp it.
- As you sleep and wake up every day, you are getting closer to your miracle in Jesus name. Faith will keep you steady.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3