Galatians 5 vs. 22- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- Love for others – Not selfish
- Peace with all men – Not a trouble maker
- Source of joy – Does not spread bad news or misfortune. Also brings good news, and a blessing to others
- Long suffering – Patiently preserves and make sacrifices for others
- Gentleness – A gentleman, not a troubler
- Goodness – His hands are clean and his heart is pure.
- Faith – Not fearful, but confident, hopeful, inspirator, motivator
- Meekness – Not arrogant, loud. Not a noisemaker
- Temperance – Not hot tempered or lacking self control
- Spirit filled– Not carnally minded.