TOPIC: WHY WITNESS?
TEXT: MATHEW 28:18-20; ACT 1:8; 2 PETER 3:9-14.
The Lord Jesus has commissioned every believer in Him to share the good news with everyone, it is our greatest calling. According to Late Archbishop B.A Idahosa, “Evangelism is our supreme task”, that must be done.
Others who obeyed this commandment years ago brought the gospel to us. What are we doing to pass this heritage to posterity? Whatever your answer is whether nothing it something, I believe this study will spur you on to greater height to fulfil God’s will and purpose for your life as you obey.
1. Describe who a witness is in a court room.
How is this sharing your faith in Christ?
2. What are we admonished to do in Psalm 107 Vs 2.
Why is this hard for you to do?
3. What did Jesus command us to do? Matthew 28 vs. 19-20
4. What did Jesus say about who are ashamed of Him. Luke 9 vs. 26
What did Jesus promise those who follow Him faithfully Mathew 4:19
5. Who gives us power to witness? Act 1 vs. 8 the holy spirit
6. Knowing that the Lord shall come again and that heaven and earth shall pass away what manner of persons are you supposed to be? Peter 3 vs.9-14
MEMORY VERSE: MATTHEW 28 VS. 18 – 20. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying all power is given me in heaven and in earth go ye therefore, and teach all nation, baptising them in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost; teaching them to observe all thing whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto end of the world. Amen.
THE WORLD OVERCOMERS’ CHRUCH, LAGOS
BIBLE STUDY 19