What is the essence of evangelism? What are biblical principles for success? How do I become a soul winner?
Luke 15 vs 10: Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth
- This passage means heaven is thirsty for souls.
- This passage means no matter the nature of sins you have committed in the past, God forgives you once you repent.
- This passage means few people are repenting from their sins, and few people are getting saved.
- This passage means few people are doing the work of an evangelist, few people are wining souls.
- This passage means God appreciates every soul that repents.
- This passage means God appreciates every soul winner, if only it’s a single soul you lead to heaven.
- This passage means God and His angels are watching every human action on the earth.
- Most important lesson- Soul winning brings joy to heaven. As you bring joy to heaven, God will automatically bring joy to your life. You can’t be diligently bringing joy to heaven and have unanswered prayers.
- When last did you bring joy to heaven? It’s better to bring joy to heaven than send prayer requests and burdens to heaven. If you serve God, He will serve you. By the grace of God, this is the secret of my personal testimonies.
- Decide to be a soul winner today.
I arrest my shame to win souls. I lose my tongue to win souls. Holy Spirit make me a soul winner in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3