Exodus 23 vs 25: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy read and thy water, and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee
Job 36 vs 11: If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity and their years in pleasure
- Service to God is key to prosperity and good health.
- Service to the Lord goes beyond be a church goer, it means being a labourer for the Lord.
- Every labour you do for the Lord should end up directly or indirectly in winning souls.
- Many people are wondering why they are ‘serving’ the Lord through various activities, but are not receiving spiritual rewards. In some cases, people are really serving church leaders through hypocrisy to be rewarded with church positions. No thanks to the doctrines of many churches that have really replaced church service to Gods service. The contemporary church seems to be more interested in a crowd rather than winning heaven bound souls.
- Any church activity that you engage in that does not result directly or indirectly in soul winning is a waste of time, energy, and fruitless. It is anti-scriptural, anti-Christ, and is not a service to the Lord.
- If you want to experience the promises of Exodus 23 vs 25; and Job 36 vs 11 ensure you embark on aggressive soul winning in and/or outside the church.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3