Does God really blesses or we are better off achieving progress by our hard work? How do we receive Gods blessings life the Bible characters such as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
The truth is that God has blessed you before you are conceived in the womb of your mother, and you need to know that you are a carrier of God’s blessings
Genesis 1 vs. 28 – And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
- I have good news for you- You have been blessed from the beginning. You are one of the people God blessed. Before your parents gave birth to you, even before they conceived you, God have poured His blessings you.
- And because you have been blessed, no man can curse you; because you have been blessed, you are not a failure, because you have been blessed, you must succeed;
- God has played his own part to ensure you succeed in life. He has blessed you. To fulfil His blessing, you need to take four simple steps as outlined in Genesis 1 vs 28. There are four keywords and instructions in this passage:
- 1. Be fruitful – Do something that will add value and profit you. Lay your hands on a new dream, write a new vision, start a new project today, and pursue a new goal.
- Multiply – Increase your capacity, expand your scope, and reproduce yourself. Refuse to be stagnant.
- Replenish – Be a blessing unto others. Love, care and support the needy, orphans and widow. Be an oasis in the desert. Be compassionate, and give sacrificially.
- Subdue – Overcome failures, difficulties and defeat. Overcome the devil. You don’t fail when you are defeated. You fail when you give up. Don’t give up. Try again. Apply a new pressure.
- Have dominion – Be a master of your profession and expert in your field. Be the best. Improve your skills, improve your knowledge, be innovative, be unique, do something new, stand out from the crowd. Make yourself known, tell your good stories, and blow your trumpet loud.
- You are a carrier of Gods blessings, and as you follow these simple steps, I believe the blessings of God will manifest in your life and you shall be a blessing to others in Jesus name
- Prayers – I am a blessing in Jesus name
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3