Several people have difficulties in taking good decisions. The Holy Spirit is always to assist us take good decisions. Next time you wish to take a good decision, make sure you first ask the Holy Spirit. He knows all things.
Genesis 3 vs. 12– And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
- This is one of the most popular stories in the Bible. God asked Adam why he disobeyed Him by eating the forbidden food, Adam put the blame on the woman.
- There are two lessons from this passage. First, making people take wrong decisions, shift blames for their mistake and refuse to take responsibilities for their errors. Second, many people rely on friends and love ones to take vital decisions instead of seeking the counsel of the Holy Spirit.
- Adam refused to take responsibility, rather he blamed his wife. In the same vein, many of us are still involved in the blame game. We blame others for our problems instead of solving the problems. We blame our parents for not giving us giving good education instead of making effort to improve our education.
- We must learn to take responsibility for our past failures and take decisions that will make our future a success.
- Another lessons from this passage is that whereas, a good leader should listen to advice, yet, he should be able to shift the good from the bad. As you lead your children, your family, your ministry, and in whatever positions you find yourselves in the office, learn how to take responsibility, listen to advise, but take leadership decisions. And the best way to take good decisions is by seeking the counsel of the Holy Spirit.
- God created Man to lead the woman, but Adam allowed the woman to lead him. Many people are still being misled daily through peer pressure and by following the mob to do evil.
- In whatever situations you find yourselves, don’t allow the crowd to mislead you. Allow the Holy Spirit to lead you.
- The whole world is suffering for a wrong decision taken by Adam on the spur of the moment.
- For all bad decisions you have taken in the past, take responsibility, stop blaming others for your failures, and act now to chart a course of success.
- Before you take the next decision, ask the Holy Spirit, and He shall lead you right in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, give me the heart to think right in Jesus name.