Prayers for divine favour
Confession: Psalm 24:1-4: the earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart: who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Prayer of praise and thanksgiving – pages 8-9
1. Lord open my eyes and ear to receive wondrous things from you.
2. O God, arise and be my song in the night, in the name of Jesus.
3. Encircle me, O God, with your hedge of fire, in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to be a companion of sin, in Jesus name.
5. Blood of Jesus, heal the sickness of my body, soul and sprit in the name of Jesus.
Mountain of fire and miracles, Lagos