By Pastor Kosmi Ilegogie
Reference texts: Acts Chapter 2 vs 4; James 1 vs 14-15; Ephesians 5
1. Dont allow anything to keep your from the Word of God.
3. Always be joyous in Christ. Have a personal joy pattern. Sometimes just rejoice without musical instruments. Dont depend on musical instruments before you rejoice.Always dance for joy with or without musical instruments.
4. Always pray in the Holy Ghost. When you are filled to the spirit it is easy to submit, but when you are full of the flesh, you wouldn’t be submissive.
5. Avoid lusts and rebellion- Lust is love for which is forbidden. Rebellion is resistant to lawful authority and refusal to accept authority. Prayers and the Word of God are two things that will keep you from the state of lusts and state of rebellion. Lust is watching English Premiership League, when you are supposed to be in Church. The Bible warns you to flee from youthful lusts!
6. Always declare God’s goodness and Wonderful works
7. Set your affections on things above.
I am not unlawful, I am not rebellious, I stay under authority in Jesus name.
1. I stand against the spirit of lust and rebellion in Jesus name
2. I mortify the deeds of the flesh by the blood of Jesus.
3. I declare victory over death, over sorrow, over lust, over rebellion in Jesus name.
4. I am delivered from spirit of lust and rebellion today in Jesus name