The supreme court of heaven
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Hebrews 9 vs 27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
- It is appointed unto every man and woman to die once. You and I will die one day.
- After death is judgement.
- Your death day is the day of judgement.
- Know that life is temporary and there is nothing to do about it. That is how the creator created it.
- The death of others should teach you lessons and make you think of your death day.
- Many people die at the age of 70-80 years. Very few people pass the age of 100.
- Plan your life with wisdom. What does it profit a 70-year-old man to marry a second wife?
- Most people talk about heaven but fear talking about death.
- If you realize that a day will come when you will die, you will live your life as if you will die tomorrow.
- There is a judgment waiting for you after you die.
- All that you do in this world will be judged on judgment day.
- When the judgment is in your favour, you have everlasting life. When the judgment is against you, you have everlasting condemnation.
- You are going to be judged by your God. He will judge all that you did while you are in the world.
- In all that you do, make heaven your target. Focus on heaven.
- You shall not miss heaven in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Leave a Reply