Prayer to overcomer barrenness
Read Luke 1
- Zacharias was a Priest in the Bible.
- he Bible says his wife, Elizabeth was barren.
- It is a mystery that, Elizabeth was barren despite her righteousness and her husband’s Priestly role.
- The Bible said both were righteous before God (Luke 1 vs. 6) yet they had no child.
- Both walked in the ordinances of God, yet they had no child (Luke 1 vs. 6)
- Both kept the commandments of God yet they had no child (Luke 1 vs. 6)
- The Bible described both blameless before God, yet they had no child, even till old age (Luke 1 vs. 6)
- Why did they remained childless? Why did the prayers of the Priest of the Lord remain unanswered? This is a mystery only God can explain.
- The good news, however, is that their life did not end in barrenness, as they eventually gave birth to John the Baptist.
How were they able to overcome barrenness?
- Zechariah continued to serve the Lord diligently – Luke 1 vs. 8
- Zechariah had angelic visitation – Luke 1 vs. 11
- The Bible says in Luke 1 vs 13 that God heard their prayers, which implies that they must have been praying
- God turned their impossibilities to possibilities – Luke 1 vs. 38
You may be serving the Lord, and still experience barrenness. To overcome barrenness,
- Trust Him.
- Serve Him.
- Pray to Him for divine visitation
As you do so, the Lord of Zacharias and Elizabeth shall visit your womb in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3