Luke 2 Commentary: Bible on women ordination
- The issue of women ordination is hotly debated among Christians
- Some churches believe it is biblical, others believe in the contrary.
- A biblical truth and fact is that women served in Apostolic offices in the Bible.
- One of such is Anna, described in the Bible as a Prophetess, a widow and aged 84 years – Luke 1 vs. 36
- Anna was also a prayer warrior and fasted day and night.
- Anne was also a Missionary, Evangelist and Preacher – Luke 1 vs. 38
- May God give us the grace and wisdom to believe the Bible, rather than Church doctrines in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3