Mark 2 vs 1-13 –And when he returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that he was at home.
2 And many were gathered together, so that there was no more room, not even at the door. And he was preaching the word to them. And they came, bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men.
4 And when they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay. 5 And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” 6 Now some of the scribes were sitting there, questioning in their hearts,
7 “Why does this man speak like that? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”
8 And immediately Jesus, perceiving in his spirit that they thus questioned within themselves, said to them,“Why do you question these things in your hearts?
9 Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk’?
10 But that you may know that bthe Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the paralytic—
11 “I say to you, rise, pick up your bed, and go home.”
12 And he rose and immediately picked up his bed and went out before them all, so that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, “We never saw anything like this!”
How to receive a miracle: Break the roof
The story of how the Man sick of palsy received healing from Jesus contains several lessons on how to receive a miracle.
1. Have a strong desire. The man could not have been the only one sickly, but he was the only one that overcame all odds to present himself for healing miracle.
2. Present yourself to Jesus. The man knew he needed supernatural intervention to be healed, so he presented himself to Jesus. If you want a miracle, approach the miracle worker.
3. Have extreme faith. The sick man agreed to be taken up the ladder, agreed to be let down a broken roof, and agreed to go through all the pains to receive healing. You need to leave and abandon your comfort zone to receive healing. No pain no gain. You need to go through the pain of studying the Bible, praying without ceasing, fasting, sacrificial holiness, and service to God.
4. Have supporters. Iron sharpeneth Iron. You need people to help you get out of crises. You need more friends not enemies. Who took the man with his sick bed to Jesus, who attempted to bring him to Jesus and failed, who took him up the roof, who broke the roof, who took him down a broken roof without the sick getting injured, who laid the sick man on the bed before Jesus, and who called the attention of Jesus to the sick man? His Friends and family members! This year you need more friends and associates that will help you come out of crisis.
5. To sustain your miracle you need to run from sin. Jesus told him to go and sin no more. If you go back to sin, Satan will afflict you again
6. Use wisdom . It takes wisdom for the friends/family of the sick man to know they needed to break the roof to receive a miracle.Otherwise the man would have died in sickness
7. Purse your dreams. I am sure the man and his friends would have faced ridicule, oppositions, scorn, and physical pain while climbing and breaking the roof to get to Jesus. Ignore the world, pursue your dreams, and the world will end up celebrating you
- I break the roof covering my open heavens in Jesus name.
- I break the roof of prayerlessness and sin covering my miracles in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi email@example.com
By Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew 20 vs. 29-34
29 And as they departed from Jericho, a great multitude followed him. 30 And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David. 32 And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you? 33 They say unto him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened. 34 So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.
Two blind men who are professional beggars received instant miracles from Jesus. What lessons can we learn from this incident to receive a miracle?
- Be informed: seek information by asking questions. The two blind heard Jesus was coming to town; if they were ignorant that a miracle worker was in town, they would not have been able to receive a miracle.
- Be diligent: The two blind men were professional beggars, and they encountered their miracle on duty. Even as beggars, the two blind men were diligent. If they had decided to sleep at home that day instead of going out to beg; they would have missed the miracle.
- Believe Jesus: If the two blind men did not believe in Jesus they would not have cried to him. Your deliverance starts by surrendering your life to Jesus and believing He can save, heal and deliver you.
- Don’t resign to fate: Reject every contrary situation. The two blind men refused to accept blindness as their destiny and permanent fortune. They desired a change and received a change.
- Cry to God: Don’t murmur, lament, grumble, or weep about your situation; rather cry to God. Jesus does not respond to tears, but prayers. The two men could have lamented that their blindness prevented them from seeing Jesus, rather they cried to Jesus as He passed by, instead of lamenting about their situation.
- Pray fervently: The prayer of the two blind men was fervent, earnest, and efficacious. There is a time for silent prayers, but when a multitude is looking for a miracle, you need to raise your voice above the crowd to get attention.
- Have self confidence: Believe in yourself, pursue your dreams. The two blind men were not too shy to cry, and cried louder even when rebuked.
- Position yourself: You need to be at the right spot at the right time. The two blind men were well positioned where Jesus could see them, in the midst of a multitude. You need to be at the place where your miracle is waiting for you.
- Repent: Confess, repent of your sins and ask for mercy. The two blind men pleaded their case under mercy.
- Be restless: The multitude rebuked the two men but they refused to be silenced. Your voice has to be louder than the voice of your enemies. The more the blind men were asked to remain silent, the more they cried. Your miracle is on the way immediately you become restless. Your restlessness shall attract the attention of Jesus.
- Pray the prayer of Jacob: The prayer of Jacob is the prayer of Enough is Enough. The prayer of Jacob is the prayer of I will not leave you unless you bless me. The two blind men refused to keep quiet until they received a miracle. Keep praying until your miracle appears.
- Call God by His name that addresses your situation. The two blind men called Jesus Lord knowing fully well that:
- This will provoke Jesus to proof his lordship.
- Jesus must answer His name.
- At the mention of the name Jesus, every kneel must bow, blindness must bow.
- If Jesus answers His name the demon causing blindness into their lives must bow.
- Anyone that calls on the name of Jesus must be saved.
- Jesus came to save sinners.
- Be a prayer addict. Your prayers must embarrass heaven before you can receive a miracle. Your prayer must become a nuisance to the kingdom of darkness, before you can receive a miracle. Your prayers must draw the attention of Heaven before you can receive a miracle.
- Don’t limit yourself: The two blind men asked for what was been hard to achieve, they wanted to see. Ask God for the impossible.
- Be specific in your prayers: The prayer request of the two blind men was specific, clear, unambiguous, and straightforward. They wanted to see, and they saw. Their prayer request did not involve storytelling, or name calling. They were not seeing the cause of the problems nor indulged in name calling. Rather they focused on the solution.
- Be prophetic: The two blind men have never seen, yet they started seeing. Unless you see what you have not seen yet, you may not receive a miracle.
- Decide to serve: The two blind men immediately became followers of Jesus, and became his servants. Your deliverance is for service. Until God sees your heart that you will serve him when he delivers you, He will not likely deliver you.
2 Kings 25 vs. 27-30:
27 And it came to pass in the seven and thirtieth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, that Evilmerodach king of Babylon in the year that he began to reign did lift up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah out of prison;
28 And he spake kindly to him, and set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon;
29 And changed his prison garments: and he did eat bread continually before him all the days of his life.
30 And his allowance was a continual allowance given him of the king, a daily rate for every day, all the days of his life.
This is a very wonderful and interesting story from the Bible and it shows that it is not over until it is over. We are still in the season of resurrection arising from the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and also entered into a new month, which marks the second quarter of the year.
The good news I have for you in this month is that the story of your life is about to change, therefore be expectant. Before I go to this message, I like to thank my Sister in Christ, Foluso Ibigbami for sending me this biblical passage by text this morning.
The background of the passage quoted above is in 2 Kings 24 vs. 10-16 which records the time Jechoiachin, King of Judah was taken into captivity by Nebuchadnezzar King of Judah. 2 Kings 25 vs. 27-30 now records the story of his release from captivity.
A careful study of this passage will reveal several lessons for us.
- The first lesson of this story is that there is a time for salvation, a time for liberty, and a time for freedom from bondage. The Bible was so careful to mention that Jehoiachin’s liberty occurred on the 27th day of the 20th month of the first year of the reign of Evil Merodach, King of Babylon. There is a specific day, month and year your story will change and the good news is that Now is the time. The Israelites were meant to spend 430 years in captivity in Egypt before their deliverance, and it happened so. God is delivering you Now from every captivity in Jesus name
- The second lesson from this passage is that God can use anybody for your liberty. No matter how wicked your Boss could be, it would be an instrument in the hands of God for your freedom in Jesus name. I assume the person God used to free Jehoiachin was not a good man, because Kings of Babylon were not mean and wicked. In this particular case, Merodach did not have any pretensions to be a kind King, and his first name is ‘Evil’. Yet the Evil king freed Jehoiachin from 37 years captivity. The message is for us to trust in God rather than man. Anyone can be used by God for your freedom
- The third lesson is that it does not matter how long you have spent in captivity, the important thing is that Jesus will intervene in your situation by the Power of his resurrection. Could you imagine that Jechoiachin spent 37 years in prison? You might have spent have of your life time in one form of affliction or the other, by divine help and intervention is coming now. The story of your life will be rewritten for good in Jesus name.
- The fourth lesson from this story is that it shall come to pass. Please read the first few words of 2 Kings 25 vs. 27: ‘And it came to pass..”. Your dreams shall come to pass and become realities in Jesus name. Your imprisonments shall come to pass and turn to freedom in Jesus name. What have you believed God for? Anew Job, healing, a baby, Prosperity, new accommodation. What? It shall come to pass. The story of your life will change by the power that changed the story of Lazarus from grave to life. It shall come to pass that your shall come out of the grave and arise and shine in Jesus name.
- Another lesson from this passage is that it does not matter how long you have spent expecting a miracle. It does not matter how long you have been believing God for healing. What matters is that you should not lose hope but hold on to God in faith. Jehoiachin spent 37 lonely years in the prison. During these years friends and relations must have deserted him. He must have passed through sufferings, but one day his story changed. I prophesized to myself even as I write this article, that beginning from this very first day of the month of April in year 2008, the story of my life will change positively in Jesus name.
- Ye another lesson. You know it was Nebuchanezar that captured King Jehoiachin, but it was another King- Evil Merodach that set him free in the first year he started to reign. A new King is coming to the throne that will set you free. A new Boss is coming to your office that will restore you to your rightful position. Every Nebuchadnezzar that has put you in any form of prison, the Lord will cause to be removed suddenly and unexpectedly in Jesus name. The new King that will free you will come to the throne for your sake in Jesus name.
- The seventh from this passage is that you must not lose hope. No matter your affliction, do not give up. Never think of committing suicide no matter the storms of life. Because Satan has not succeeded in killing you (and he will never succeed in Jesus name) you are still a dangerous person. Do you know that Jehoiachin could have died in prison before his liberty came if he had committed suicide or allowed his thoughts to weigh him down? But he never gave up and stayed alive to experience his liberty.
- The new lesson is that divine promotion is going to accompany your liberty.When Jehoiachin was freed from prison he was exalted into a position that was higher than his previous postion. The Bible says in 2 Kings 25 vs 28: that Evil Merodach …’set his throne above the throne of the Kings that were with him in Babylon’. You are going to a new level in Jesus name.
- Let us consider the story of King Jehoiachin further. You know for 37 years he was wearing Prison garments? Imagine a King wearing Prison garments for 37 years? May be you are now in a lowly position compared to your past life, don’t worry, your story will soon change. One day, the story of King Jehoiachin changed and the Prison garments was changed by a royal order! See 2 Kings 25 vs 29. Every evil garment on your body and life will soon be replaced by the garments of Royalty in Jesus name.
- The tenth fact about your forthcoming restoration is that it will bring comfort. When King Jehoiachin was brought out of prison, he was not living an ordinary life, but the Bible says he Bread contiounously placed before him all the days of his life.
- Another related lesson is that when the story if your life changes soon, you will start living in abundance. When Jehoiachin was released from Prison, a continual allowance was given him all remaining days of his life. You are not going back to affliction in Jesus name. The miracle God is about to do in your life shall be permanent in Jesus name. No form of affliction shall arise again in Jesus name.
- Bible scholars believe the King Jehoiachin was released on April 2, (see lavistachurchofchrist.org )so as you enter the month of April 2008, expect a move of God.
The last point I like to make is that when the story of your life changes, you shall start feeding on the wealth of nations according to the word of God.
Read this: 2 Kings 25 vs.30 And his allowance was a continual allowance given him of the king, a daily rate for every day, all the days of his life.
Why not rejoice because you shall soon start to feed from the Kings palace. You start soon start to get International jobs and contracts in Jesus name. God is about to connect you and International doors and opportunities shall be opened unto you in Jesus name.
Do you believe this story and that the God of Jehoiachin will change you story even today? I believe that Jehoiachin had a relationship with God all through the 37 years he was imprisoned. If not God would not have intervened and perform a miracle in his life.
If you do not have a relationship with God, then you should not expect him to intervene in your life. Are you born again? Please say this prayer if you like to experience a new story today:
God my make, I come to you today just as I am. I accept am a sinners, and plead for forgiveness through the grace of your son Jesus Christ that you sent to save me from my sins. I accept Jesus as my Lord and saviour. I invite the Holy Spirit to my lie. I look unto you as my helper and pray you change the story of my life just as you changed the story of King Jehoiachin’s life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
Genesis 45 vs. 13 – And ye shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that ye have seen; and ye shall haste and bring down my father hither.
- Presence of God appear in my situation today in Jesus name
- God arise from your throne and don’t sit down until my glory appear
- Every siege of my life, break in Jesus name
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
Genesis 45 vs. 13 – And ye shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that ye have seen; and ye shall haste and bring down my father hither.
- Powers in my father’s house, release me in Jesus name
- I break free from the idols of my father’s house in Jesus name
- My glory in this nation, I claim you in Jesus name
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
There is no man that does not have any problem; the only difference is that our problem differs in dimension and magnitude. Whether you are young or old, poor or rich, male or female, black or white, single or married, working or retired…there is a specific problem bothering you today.
A problem you are thinking of, crisis is bothering you, a clog that you are anxious about, and a difficulty that you like to resolve. Read the rest of this entry »
Genesis 11 vs. 30 – But Sarai was barren; she had no child.
- There was a ‘But’ in the life of Sarah. She was the wife of Abraham who the Bible records as being very rich (Genesis 13 vs.2), but she had no child.
- Sarah was prosperous but a barren woman.
- What is the ‘But’ in your life?
- Are you married but childless, have a good job, but experiencing delayed marriage, have children and happy marriage, but jobless etc.
- Sarah eventually becomes a mother.
- Every But, every stigma, every reproach, every stubborn problem in your life shall turn around for good, be rolled away, become past tense and become testimony in Jesus name.
- Just believe, pray and hold on to God of Sarah.
Save these links to our Online platforms
- FB group
- Live Stream Sermons/Prayers
- Twitter page
- Twitter page2
- Download podcasts @ iTunnes Read the rest of this entry »
3 John 2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- Lord visit me with your healing miracle in Jesus name.
- Dragon of darkness assign against my life die in Jesus name
- Dragon of shame assign against my life die in Jesus name
- Dragon of frustration assign against my life die in Jesus name
John 1 vs. 46
And Nathanael said to him,”Can anything good come out of Nazareth?”
O Lord give me the miracle of ‘come and see’
Memorise: “And he said, cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent: and Moses fled from before it” (Exodus 4:3).
By Pastor Enoch Adeboye
Read: Exodus 4:1-7
|Glorious benefits follow a divine appointment. For instance in Exodus 4, when Moses had his divine appointment at the backside of the desert, four things immediately happened to him. First, he saw miracles. God’s fire was burning a bush, yet the bush did not lose a leaf, stem, fruit, colour, life or anything. It was a wonderful sight indeed.
Some Christians are afraid to call the fire of God into their situations for fear of being burnt. This is not true. Whenever God’s fire falls, it protects God’s children, but consumes enemies and opposing situations in their lives. Read the rest of this entry »
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
Psalm 143:7 Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
Isa 58:8: Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily and thy righteousness shall go before thee: the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.
Praise worship makes these powerful confessions and personalizes them.
Psalm31:2 bow down thin ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defense to save me.
Sing at least seven (7) song of praise to the Lord.
- The God which quickeneth the dead and calleth those things that be not as if they are answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus
- The GODof all comfort and Joy, answer me by fire, in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus, let every foreign knee preventing the manifestation of my miracle in heaven, on earth and under-neath the earth bow, in the name of Jesus
- I receive victory over all the forces of sickness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let every evil force gathered against my breakthrough be completely scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject he spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus
- I command all evil planted by the devil in anyone’s mind against my desire miracles to be shattered to pieced, in name of Jesus
“When the thief is caught he must repay seven fold“- Proverbs 6 vs 31.
Last year August, I was unjustifiably denied visa by one of the embassies in Nigeria to travel to Europe. I will not bother you with the details, but It was obvious to me that the devil was at work. Of course, my prayer life was at a low ebb around this time and that was why the devil was able to denied me the opportunity to travel and attend an all expenses paid conference.
I got mad at the devil standing on Proverbs 6 vs 31 and commanded him to vomit all the other foreign trips he had stolen from me. I specifically decreed that I must travel seven times before the end of the year-all expenses paid.
The beautiful testimony is that this came to pass..between September and December 2008, I had four all expenses paid similar foreign trips which I succesfully undertook.
Three weeks ago, my personal laptop got damage because flood water entered my car, where I parked. My online Business was almost paralysed including updating this blog. I knew the finger of the devil was at work, and immediately pray that he must restore back to me seven lap tops, not just the one that got damage in the flood water. Last Saturday, I bought a new laptop, and I have told the devil that there are six more to go.
The devil hear and obey commands, if you have a legal right. The problem with most christians is that we either dont know our rights as christians or afraid to issue commands to the enemy.
Pray like this:
1. I comand my stolen blessings to be restored to me seven fold n Jesus name.
2. I claim seven fold, for every blessings i have missed in Jesus name.
At the beginning of the month, I announced on this blog by the Spirit of God that this is a month of MUSTs not Mays. It is a month of assurance by the Grace of God.
This proclamation was later confirmed by the Spirit of God that revealed to me on the 15th of this month that God will visit this Blog on the 24th of May and this will be accompanied by diverse Miracles.
Pls as you fast and pray for the next three days, in preparation for this spiritual encounter, say the following prayers:
- Spirit of God that appeared unto Moses out of the burning bush, appear to me this month, in Jesus name.
- God that visited Hannah at Shiloh, visit me this month.
- The God that visited Virgin Mary and turned her into a mother, visit me in Jesus name.
- Power of God that saved Daniel from the Lion’s den, deliver me from every bondages this month in Jesus name.
- Every Haman that has programme death into my life, replace me in the grave in Jesus name.
- O God of Israel, judge my Pharaohs and push me into breakthroughs with mighty acts of deliverances
The Spirit of God is visiting this blog on May 24th. Earlier this month I have annouced that this is a month of MUSTS NOT Mays.
MAY 24 offers a divine opportunity to receive all the miracles you MUST receive before this month rolls away.
How can you receive your desired miracle on the 24th of this month, that the God told me in a revelation that he will be visiitng this blog?
The word of God is spirit and life. A Read the past posting on the blog and build your faith in them
Search for postings that address and relates to what you are passing through and hold on to the word of God
Joshua 3:5, “And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the Lord will do wonders among you.”
The divine presence of God is goin to be on this blog on the 24th of May. Mark down this day. I receive a revelation earlier today that God will visit this blog on May 24th. This is not surprising.
We are blogging about God, Chrisitnity and the Church.. and it is expected that God will visit his children to see how they are fairing. How do you receive a miracle when God decides to visit?
When God wanted to visit the Israelites, he instructed Moses to tell the people of Israel to santify themselves for three days. God is holy and only the holy can stand in his presence.
A time of divine visitation is a time of miracles, but your spirit has to be prepared to receive these miracles. In the revelation i had, i also receive promises that this divine vistation will be accompanied by miracles of healing and deliverances.
For those that believe in this message, how do you receive this miracle. You need to sanctify yourself.
I am therefore declaring a three day fast, for the days of May 21, May 22, and May 23. Please fast and pray and be expectant. Keep in touch on this blog for details of the programme for this fast.
Also remember that
And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. …Hebrews 11 vs 6
Even on Blogs, God visits his people
John 6 vs 1-13:
1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.
4 And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh. 5 When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat? 6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.
7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little. 8 One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, saith unto him, 9 There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?
10 And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. 11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten
Lessons of this miracle
1. Identify what is in you hand? What is your talent, at designing, gift, or thing you know how to do best? Singing, acting, cracking jokes, writing, sewing, reading, cooking, sports, photography. I am persuaded there is one thing you know how to do well. A rod of miracle
2. The young lad was holding a meal enough to save people from hunger and death, but I imagine he never knew.
3. Look in wards, there is a way you can raise a loan to start that business.
4. Start small. The little meal the young lad was holding was enough to feed five thousand
5. Lay you hands on something and let the breath and spirit of God fall on it.
6. Look unto heavens for help. When Jesus collected the five loaves and two pieces he look unto heaven. Trust in God and don’t rely on your power.
7. Give thanks for the little you have and God will multiply it. Jesus gave thanks to God for the five loaves and two pieces of fish and a miracle occurred afterwards
4Now the Passover, the festival of the Jews, was near. 5When he looked up and saw a large crowd coming towards him, Jesus said to Philip, ‘Where are we to buy bread for these people to eat?’
6He said this to test him, for he himself knew what he was going to do. 7Philip answered him, ‘Six months’ wages* would not buy enough bread for each of them to get a little.’ 8One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, said to him,
9‘There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish. But what are they among so many people?’
10Jesus said, ‘Make the people sit down.’ Now there was a great deal of grass in the place; so they* sat down, about five thousand in all.
11Then Jesus took the loaves, and when he had given thanks, he distributed them to those who were seated; so also the fish, as much as they wanted.
12When they were satisfied, he told his disciples, ‘Gather up the fragments left over, so that nothing may be lost.
13So they gathered them up, and from the fragments of the five barley loaves, left by those who had eaten, they filled twelve baskets.
14When the people saw the sign that he had done, they began to say, ‘This is indeed the prophet who is to come into the world.’
There is something in you the whole world is waiting for. God had deposited a blessing in you hands that will change the destiny of others. You need to rediscover yourself and manifest. Read the rest of this entry »