Revelation 22 vs 12: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work.
The Holy Spirit showed me a revelation this morning. I was in the company of some colleagues and we reached the bank of a river.
The water was very black, dirty, and a muddy; a few of us including me said we can’t swim in the river because its dirty.
To my surprise, before I know what was happening, some of my colleagues jumped into the dirty river without caring its dirtiness, and started swimming.
I watched in amazement.
Suddenly I looked up and saw the clouds gathering and I ran away from the river side in order not to be beaten by rain.
It soon started to rain and I looked back at my colleagues who were swimming, and was afraid they will be drown.
I managed to escape to a building, and was ushered to a banquet Hall. And I woke up.
The interpretation the Holy Spirit gave me about the dream is this…. people swimming in dirty river… Are people willingly indulging in sin despite knowing its consequences against the prosperity of their soul, spirit, and body.
The banquet hall I saw is the marriage supper of the lamb. (He brought me to the banqueting hall and his banner over me was love – Song of Solomon 2 vs 4)
I pray that we shall all hate and overcome sin, and be ushered into the marriage supper of the lamb at the last day, in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
Acts 9 vs 36 – Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.
- She as a disciple of Christ.
- She was loved by the saints
- She was a good woman.
- Always giving alms.
- He loved widows and cared for them.
- She gave clothes for the needy.
- When she died, people refused to bury her.
- People spoke good of her
- Her death was reversed because people loved her good works, and got Peter to pray for her and resurrect her from the death.
- Her life was a testimony that won souls for Christ, as many gave their lives as a result of her resurrection from the death.
Holy spirit, help me to be the Dorcas of my community in Jesus name.
John 11 vs. 25 – Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
- Jesus is the only person that have conquered death. He died and rose again.
- Logically, if Jesus was able to conquered death, he is also able to conquer any material thing that has died in your life.
Is your marriage, Christian life, finances, career, or body dead? Call on Jesus today!
- Power of resurrection, visit me today in Jesus name
God’s Word teaches: That the Resurrection of the dead is taught in the Bible as clearly as the immortality of the soul. Every individual who has ever lived will be resurrected, some to honour and glory and others to everlasting shame and contempt – Psalm 71:20; Isaiah 26:19; Daniel 12:2; John 5:28,29; I Corinthians 15:12-57; I Thessalonians 4:13-16; Hebrews 6:1,2; Philippians 3:8-11; Revelation 20:4,6,12,13.
The resurrection of the dead is a cardinal and an important doctrine of the Bible. As a fact, all who die in this world will undergo physical resurrection before the Great White Throne Judgment. This doctrine shows that there will be a resurrection of the body, joined with the soul to meet the LORD either in peace and joy, or meet Him as a judge in condemnation, eternal punishment and torment of hell fire.
Jesus, the Prophet come from God, declared in John 5:25, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.” The fact of the resurrection of the just and unjust rings through the teaching of Jesus Christ (John 6:40; 11:25; Matthew 16:21; 22:23-31). Job spoke of his eyes and flesh seeing God after worms have destroyed his body (Job 19:25-27). Read the rest of this entry »
Philippians 3 vs 10
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
What is the power of Resurrection?
- It is a power that energises
- It is the power that maketh every dead things alive
- It kills the enemy without hand
- It destroys stagnation through the elimination of decay in your life
- It is the Bread of life.
- It raises u the physically and spiritually dead.
- It pours water of life unto desert situations.
- It speaks words that are respected in the grave.
- It scares away death.
- It speaks creative words
- I plug my life into resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ
- I plug myself into living light anointing in Jesus name