By Babatope Babalobi
Acts 9 vs 36 – Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and alms deeds which she did.
- She as a disciple of Christ.
- She was a good woman.
- She was full of good works
- No evil was found with her
- She was not associated with wickedness
- She was also consumed with charity
- She was loved by the saints
- Always giving alms.
- She was a professional giver.
- She was a friend of widows
- She loved widows and cared for them.
- She gave clothes for the needy.
- People spoke good of her
- She was sick and died, and all the disciples and widows gathered weeping
- When she died, people refused to bury her but sent for sent for Apostle Peter to come and pray for her resurrection from dead
- Peter prayed from her and she came back to life
- Her death was reversed because people loved her good works, and got Peter to pray for her and resurrect her from the death.
- Heavens rejected her soul and sent it back to earth because of her good works
- If you walk with God, no power can force you to die prematurely
- Her life was a testimony that won souls for Christ, as many gave their lives as a result of her resurrection from the death.
Holy spirit, help me to be the Dorcas of my community in Jesus name.
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3