Acts 9 vs 36 – Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.
- She as a disciple of Christ.
- She was loved by the saints
- She was a good woman.
- Always giving alms.
- He loved widows and cared for them.
- She gave clothes for the needy.
- When she died, people refused to bury her.
- People spoke good of her
- Her death was reversed because people loved her good works, and got Peter to pray for her and resurrect her from the death.
- Her life was a testimony that won souls for Christ, as many gave their lives as a result of her resurrection from the death.
Holy spirit, help me to be the Dorcas of my community in Jesus name.