ABRAHAM INHERITED BARRENNESS.
* Vertical family curses do not respect anybody who has not broken their effects from his family.
* Whether such a person is a clergy or layman educated or not, rich or poor, male or female, young or old.
* It is a terrible thing that a friend of God also suffered the exact evil his unbelieving father suffered. The truth is that anointing does not cancel-laws and order. Job 5:6
* It any man of God out of pride, ignore biblical truth laid down by God, on how to end curses, He will notice break through and open doors in other’s lives that he has prayed for but for himself there will be nothing to show for all his anointing.
* Ministry could be frustrating embarrassing & reproachful when laboring under a family curse.
ABRAHAM’S SON INHERITED BARRENESS- Gen. 25:20 -21, 26 –
For 20 years, Isaac suffered childless. Perhaps it was when he remembered that his grand father Terah was 70 years before having a child that he decided he would cry to God. – When he prayed, probably did family deliverance to himself and to his wife, God answered & bless with twins (Esau & Jacob) Jer. 32:27; Psalm 50:15
ABRAHAM’S GRANDSON INHERITED BARRENNESS- Gen. 30 : 1 * Jacob was the great grandson of Terah
* He was the one who inherited the promise of Abraham. Yet he experienced vertical family curse that his ancestor all suffered from the third generation.
* Looking at the life of Jacob, Rachael was his real wife.
* So the barrenness affected her.
1. I release myself from any inherited bondage, in Jesus name.
2. Let the blood of Jesus flush out from my system every inherited satanic deposit.
3. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the word of mouth of any person.
4. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse in the name of Jesus.
5. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant in the name of Jesus
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3