TOPIC: TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN
TEXT: ACT:19, 1SAMUEL 17:28-29, 33-51 NUMBER 22:11
INTRODUCTION:- It is commonplace to see people grow up in an environment and see them influenced by culture, tradition etc,. of the environment. If the above are contrary to the will of our Creator, we must of a necessity do the will of God rather than the will of men.
Doing God’s will has a lot of blessings. This will be seen through the lives of David by his victory over Goliath, and in the case of some of the sons of Korah. Numbers 26:11
1. Mention in present day context issues of life where we must obey God rather than men.
2. From David’s response in 1 Samuel 17:28-29, how should we approaches relatives who do not have faith in one’s vision.
3. What lessons can we learn from David about steps to take in obeying God rather than men in any given circumstances?
Memory verse:- Acts 4:19-But Peter and John answered and said unto them, whether it be in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, Judge ye
THE WORLD OVERCOMER’S CHRUCH
SUBTOPIC: CAN GOD TRUST US WITH OUR TONGUES?
Text: JAMES 3:1-13 JUDE 9-22, PROVERBS 10:11-14, 19-21, 17:20,27-28,15:1-4.
Brethren, will you show me a mature man, I will tell you a man who has a bridled tongue and a man who has control over his words. Every one has been given tongue. Some use their tongue to bless, other use theirs to curse, some to tear down, some to build up.
By our words we shall be justified and as well be condemned (Mathew 12:37). In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin (Proverbs 10:19). What a great matter a little fire kindleth.
Let us be quick to hear, see and note but slow to speak. It is not every things we see, hear and observe we talk about.
Jesus Christ our teacher knew when not to say anything. Our words, we should know, have some kind of influence on others.
Note: A man who holds his tongue is mightier than him who holds a city.
May God help us to know when to speak and when not to talk.
1. What are the benefits of the right use of our tongues, and the consequence of a wrong use of the tongue?. Proverbs 10:11-14, 19-21: James 3:5-6
2. Give a practical example of how you have used your tongues wrongly or rightly.
3. How do we keep our tongues as God’s stewards based on the scriptures we have read?
Memory verse:- James 3:2
For in many things we offend all. If any man offends not in word, the same is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
THE WORLD OVERCOMER’S CHRUCH
THE WORLD OVERCOMER’S CHRUCH
TOPIC: THE TEN CONMMANDEMENT 4
SUBTOPIC: REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY
EXDOUS 20:1-11, GENESIS 2:1-3, PSALM 46:10, Mark2:27-28, Luke13:10-17.
INTRODUCTION:-Sabbath day is a day to honour the Lord with out any distraction by praising, thanking and worship and worshipping him in spirit and truth, John 4:24. the Sabbath day is the 7th day. God created heaven and earth in 6 days and on the 7th day He rested from all his labours. We are told the Sabbath day is a blessed day for God’s people and his hallowed unto the lord, Genesis 2:1-3, Exodus 20:8-11.
This thus means that physical and spiritual refreshing comes to all those who observe the Sabbath. Christian should plan to give themselves rest from their labour so as to concentrate on God for his blessing and direction for a new week.
Marking money is not everything. Assemble with God’s people videos when you should be in God’s presence for blessing on the Sabbath day.
1. How do we keep the Sabbath day holy?
2. Some argue the Sabbath day is not on Sunday, so when is the Sabbath day?
3. Compare Ex.20:10 with Luke 13:10-17 and relate this scriptures to how we should observe the Sabbath day to day.
4. Explain what Jesus meant by the scripture in Mark 2:27-28
Memory verse:- Ex.20 :8
Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
TOPIC: THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
TOPIC: NO OTHER GODS
TEXT: EXODUS 20: 1-17, 1ST KING 18:19-39
INTRODUCTION:- God is our creator and owner. He deserves our worship, praises and obedience to what He created us for. Hence he warn us to have any other gods besides him neither should we serve man-made gods or idols. Anything we value more than our creator becomes an idol e.g tradition, money, words of elders/ancestors material goods etc,. All power belongs to the Almighty God with all our and heart, souls and strength. God will always prove himself as the creator of heaven and earth.
1. Give examples of the occasions when God prove himself as the Almighty creator of all, like he did in 1st King 18.
2. In what way can we prove to people today that our God is the Almighty?
3. Give examples of how one can have other gods besides the Almighty God whether he or she is in the Church or not.
4. a. What are the consequences of serving other gods? Exodus 20:5
b. What are the rewards of serving the Almighty
Memory verse:- Exodus 20:3-4
Thou shalt have no other God before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any things that is in heaven above, or the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
THE WORLD OVERCOMER’S CHRUCH
GENESIS 39: 1-23, 11 KING 5: 15 –27, MATHEW 25: 14-30, LUKE 12:42-48.
Faithfulness is one of the attributes of good steward. Hence, to be faithful is to be loyal, committed, involved, attached, and supporter to the course of the gospel. As a good steward we are expected to be steadfast and keep to the word of god under whatever situation we are and believe the verdict of God’s word. God’s will must be our command always as faithful stewards. As stewards we must be faithful tour leaders, Pastor, government, parent, uncles, aunties children, wives and neighbors.
Faithful is a key to our promotion: “A faithful man abound with blessings but he that makes haste to be rich shall not be innocent”. Proverbs 28:20.
Our lord Jesus Christ seeks faithful stewards who will hold high God’s banners of righteousness in the midst of perverse generation. Dare to be faithful!. It pays .but it is not without pains.
Exercises for Group members
1. Mention the cost of unfaithfulness from the scripture read.
2. What was responsible for Joseph lifting and Gehazi’s fall? Draw lines of difference Joseph’s behavior and Gehazi
3. What are the benefits of faithfulness?
4. Mathew 25:29, what is the implication of this scripture to you as God’s stewards?
5. From your practical examples/experiences explain seeming gain/consequences of unfaithfulness.
MEMORY VERSE – LUKE 16:10 – He that is faithful in that which is lest is faithful also in much: and that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
THE COST OF FAITHFULNESS ARE:
1. Because you are faithful they will call you name
2. To be faithful by fulfilling your obligation
3. There is no gain without pain
4. There is no enjoyment or benefit in unfaithfulness.
5. Lack of respect (initially)
6. Live a sacrificial life
7. Be disciplined
8. Be determined.
9. There is no short-cut that leads to a place of success or victory.
10. Those that look down on you will look up to you.
THE WORLD OVERCOMER’S CHURCH
- God created you in his image.
- He created you as a human being, not an animal.
- Human beings are intelligent agents.
- God has given you a brain to think and come up with productive ideas.
- He has blessed you before you are born, so you are a blessing.
- He also commanded you to go and multiply, dominate the earth and replesnish it.
- Stop complaining. You are born to be a blessing.
- Put on your thinking cap today, and lay your hands on something.
- Greatness awaits you. It is within your grabs. Reach out and Poccess it!
- knowledge- be informed about your business and go for refresher courses. They are always better ways of doing things. Be creative.
- Understanding- This is informed by Knowledge. As you gain experience in your career, your understanding of how to produce better results increases. Network with other players in the industry and be a master of your trade.
- Wisdom- This is the ability to solve all problems on in your bussiness as they arise. Wisdom stands you out and it is a cumulation of both Knowlegde and understanding. Wisdom can also be divinely impacted, therefore pray for divine impartation to be skillful. The Bible says your skill shall take you to the presence of Kings.
EPHESIANS 6 VS. 17: And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
4. Faith: A friend told me that God does not respond to your emotions, but your faith. Every miracle of the Bible came by faith, unless you step on the shores of the Red sea , it will not part.
Ephesians 6 vs. 18: With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,
5. Word of God– We are in a spirit world, and nothing manifests in the physical unless it has been settled in the spirit realm. The word of God is your spiritual incantation. Look for the one that relates with what you are passing through and stand on it. Say it, meditate it, chant it, and believe it
Ephesians 6 vs. 19: ‘ and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,
6. Prayer- You cannot ignore it. Keep talking to God in prayer, because Satan your enemy is also always talking to him against you. Prayer is your weapon to neutralise the devil schemes
7. Praise, Thanksgiving, Grace of God, Spirit of Giving and Sharing– I have combined several things to the last point. You need to have an attitude of Praise and appreciate God for whatever position you have now, you need the favour of God to succeed- unbelievers call this luck, and you need to release what is in your hands as a blessing and a seed to others in order to receive much more.
Isaac’s birth took place in England on a cold Christmas Day. He was sick, born premature, and everyone around him thought he was going to die. His father had died two months earlier, and his mother was having a hard time running the farm and looking after her new baby. And a war was raging around them.
Some people think it would have been easier for Isaac’s mother if she had aborted Isaac. But his mother wouldn’t consider it. And just as well for the world. Isaac grew up to be a scientific genius. Read the rest of this entry »
I am (name withheld) from kenya, i have been unfaithful to my wife, i dont like the idea so please pray for to keep away from sin as i wait for the devine day 24 of may. Thank you.”
The above message was sent to me by someone. However, I have decided to publish it and respond to its contents on this blog as I believe several other people are in the shoes of the writer of the email. Read the rest of this entry »
At the beginning of the month, I announced on this blog by the Spirit of God that this is a month of MUSTs not Mays. It is a month of assurance by the Grace of God.
This proclamation was later confirmed by the Spirit of God that revealed to me on the 15th of this month that God will visit this Blog on the 24th of May and this will be accompanied by diverse Miracles.
Pls as you fast and pray for the next three days, in preparation for this spiritual encounter, say the following prayers:
- Spirit of God that appeared unto Moses out of the burning bush, appear to me this month, in Jesus name.
- God that visited Hannah at Shiloh, visit me this month.
- The God that visited Virgin Mary and turned her into a mother, visit me in Jesus name.
- Power of God that saved Daniel from the Lion’s den, deliver me from every bondages this month in Jesus name.
- Every Haman that has programme death into my life, replace me in the grave in Jesus name.
- O God of Israel, judge my Pharaohs and push me into breakthroughs with mighty acts of deliverances
We are declaring a 3day fasting and praying programme on this Blog, starting from today- May 21 and ending May 23rd. As earlier announced on this Blog, we have a divine appointment with God on this Blog on the 24th of May, 2008. Read the rest of this entry »
Ecc. 11:1 (NASB). 1 Cast your bread on the surface of the waters, for you will find it after many days.
- Giving is like a loaf of Bread that is thrown upon the waters and it gets swollen up and scatters into many places after several days.
- When your gift leaves your hand, it does not leave your life.
- There is a record for every activity we undertake. There is a record of your Giving in heaven. God is a Rewarder and a motivator
- If your give to less privileged members of the Church like Orphans or widows in need, your gift will make room for you in their hearts, and they will always be praying for you.
- Your gift is a seed for your harvests in the future. Don’t be stingy to your destruction
Read: Luke 10:25-37
Ruth went to her mail box and there was only one letter.
She picked it up and looked at it before opening, but then she looked at the envelope again.
There was no stamp, no postmark, only her name and address.
She read the letter:
I`m going to be in your neighborhood Saturday
afternoon and I’d like to stop by for a visit.
Jesus Read the rest of this entry »
Rules about giving offering in Churches
Luke 6 vs 36: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, shall they give into your bosom.
- Any offering you are giving in your local church is for God, but you are simply putting in care of His messengers as commanded by the Read the rest of this entry »
Exodus 20:26 (New International Version) … 26 And do not go up to my altar on steps, lest your nakedness be exposed on it.’ …
Should your dress expose your nakedness? Nakedness in not failure to cover all parts of the body but some parts of the body.
If you uncover your head, it can not be considered nakedness, but if you uncover your private parts..including part of your breats for women, then it
is considered nakedness.
Therefore fear God and watch what you wear. Does your dress cover or uncover you?
He or She who has hear, let him or her hear.
The Spirit of God is visiting this blog on May 24th. Earlier this month I have annouced that this is a month of MUSTS NOT Mays.
MAY 24 offers a divine opportunity to receive all the miracles you MUST receive before this month rolls away.
How can you receive your desired miracle on the 24th of this month, that the God told me in a revelation that he will be visiitng this blog?
The word of God is spirit and life. A Read the past posting on the blog and build your faith in them
Search for postings that address and relates to what you are passing through and hold on to the word of God
I announced by revelation few days ago, that the Spirit of God will visit this blog on the 24th of May, 2008. It was revealved to me that this divine encounter with God will be accompanied by diverse miracles for as many people that believe this message.
How can you partake and be blessed by this appoitnment? What should we expect to happen this day?
1. Bring your problems belfore the altar of God. By the grace of God, this blog is an altar of God, so visit this blog that day and present your problems to him.
2. Expect a word from him. A message from the throne.When God met the Israleites in the wildersness, he gave them the 10 commandments. Therefore expect some Instructions and lor e areminder of laws from God
Isaiah 8 vs 18: Behold, I and the children whom the LORD has given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts
- Spirit of excellence that distinguished Daniel among his peers, fall on my children in Jesus.
- Every revoke every family inherited curse on my children in Jesus name.
- I mark the forehead of my children with the blood of Jesus Christ.
- I shall not know the graves of my children in Jesus name.
- I shall not need to purchase a cofffin for my children in Jesus name.
- Every contrary spirit that seek to poccess my children, I cast you out in Jesus name.
- Greatness I never achieved shall be surpassed by my children in Jesus name
Luke 10:19 (NKJV) Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and …. tread and trample on snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy
- Blood of Jesus, purge and cleanse me from every negative dream pollution
- Unfriendly friends and familiar spirits appearing to me in the dreams, fall down and die in Jesus name
- I recover all good things i have lost in my dreams in JESUS NAME
- Evil powers harrasing my dream life, be arrested by the power f the Holy Ghost in Jesus name
- Every power drawing my blood in the dream, vomit my blood in Jesus name
- I cancel by fire every good thing stolen from me in my dreams in Jesus name.
- I cancel every negative dream in the name of Jesus name
Psalm 118 vs 17: I shall not die but live and declare the works of God
- Conveant of death over my life, be cancelled by the Blood of Jesus.
- Obituary Poster prepared for me in the spirit realm, catch fire and roast to piecces in Jesus name
- Any day in this year marked as my day of death, become the day of my glory in Jesus name.
- Evil powers drawing me to the grave, be paralysed in Jesus name.
- Any power that has vowed that he will not see me prosper, die in Jesus name
- 2008 shall not consume me in Jesus name
Joshua 3:5, “And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the Lord will do wonders among you.”
The divine presence of God is goin to be on this blog on the 24th of May. Mark down this day. I receive a revelation earlier today that God will visit this blog on May 24th. This is not surprising.
We are blogging about God, Chrisitnity and the Church.. and it is expected that God will visit his children to see how they are fairing. How do you receive a miracle when God decides to visit?
When God wanted to visit the Israelites, he instructed Moses to tell the people of Israel to santify themselves for three days. God is holy and only the holy can stand in his presence.
A time of divine visitation is a time of miracles, but your spirit has to be prepared to receive these miracles. In the revelation i had, i also receive promises that this divine vistation will be accompanied by miracles of healing and deliverances.
For those that believe in this message, how do you receive this miracle. You need to sanctify yourself.
I am therefore declaring a three day fast, for the days of May 21, May 22, and May 23. Please fast and pray and be expectant. Keep in touch on this blog for details of the programme for this fast.
Also remember that
And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. …Hebrews 11 vs 6
Even on Blogs, God visits his people
Source: Disgracing Satanic Financial Swallowers
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Iba Zonal Headquarters, Laogs, Nigeria
Bible Reading: Psalm 24
Confession: Jeremiah 50 vs 25-26
Power against Wasters
- Any power assigned to make me empty, die in Jesus name
- Every organized battle against my prosperity scatter by fire in Jesus name
- Every household waster against my finances receive disgrace in Jesus name
- Let God arise and all enemies of my goodness scatter in Jesus name
- I remove my name from the register of wasters in Jesus name
As I announced in my earlier post, I received a message by the Spirit of God that the Most High God will be visiting this blog on the 24th of May, 2008.
What is the implication of this message? Whast should we expect when God in His glory visits a place.
- Divine visitation is a period of meeting God and discussing with him. It is just as if a Guest comes to your house.
- Divine visitation is a period to present your prayer points and request to the God of heaven and Earth. I advise as many people that believe this message to prepare and post their prayer request on this blog.
- Divine presentation is a time for miracles. I received a specific promise of miracles of healing and deliverances. How would you receive this. You need to visit this blog on that day. Search for any of the past posts that relates to your situation and believe God. His presence will be on this blog, and any where there is the spirit of God, there are signs and wonders.
- A time of divne visitation is a time for thanksgiving and praise. Do you have any testimonies that you wish to share with the brethren? Then post it on this blog before May 24th. I am persuaded that as God reads it and He is happy about your thanksgiving, you will be made whole.
- A time of divine visitation is a time of voluntarily giving of gifts to God to appreciate him. Just like you present gifts to your Guests. Of course, such voluntary gifts will be collected by the Messengers of God- the author of this blog. If you wish to present such gifts in cash or kind sent an email to email@example.com
- I am highly expectant of this divine visitation and hope you are. I hope to receive a tounch that will change my personal fortunes and that of this blog
A piece of cheering news for all those who believe in God. I received a revelation this afternoon by the Spirit. God says He will visit this Blog on May 24th, which happens to be next Saturday. I heard a specific promise that this divine visitation will be accompanied by diverse miracles of healing, deliverance, and open doors.
This is a highly inspirational revelational for me personally. I know God is omnipresent and he visits his people in physical churches, but I never imagined a divine visitation on a virtual church like this Blog.
The most important thing is that God is coming live on this blog May 24th. So keep the day open and mark it in your diary.
Will write more on this in subsequent posts
Meet the God of all creation
Opening prayer: Open thou our eyes O Lord, that we may behold wondrous things out of thy word in Jesus name.
Gen. 1 vs 1-8: Do you know your beginning? Only the one who has no beginning and no end knows the beginning. And that is God. From today’s passage, the following facts are note worthy:
God is the creator of heaven and earth
The earth was sometime formless, empty and covered with darkness. God had a day to day working schedule of creation
On the first day, God created light and separated light from darkness
On the second day, God created the sky and separated atmospheric water from earthly waters.
Does your life seem empty and without form? Then invite the spirit of God into your life. The creator can recreate any part of your ailing body.
Thought: Think about the power that created heaven and earth and sustains it till today. He can be trusted to sustain your life to eternity.
Source: Daily Power 2007, Scripture Union Nigeria
Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that … he that 4believeth shall not make haste. 1 Rom 9:33, 1st Pet 2:6 …
Overcome crises and do not allow crises to overcome you. Learn to keep your head in the face of crises.
Do not be overcome by pressure. Don’t allow people to pressure and rush you into taking a vital decision in a hurry.
Don’t take decisions in a hurry. You are likely to make mistakes in anything you do in a hurry
Always sleep over major decisions. Postpone critical decisions till the next day.
If any one requests you to take a decision in a hurry it is a sign that there may be an underlining fraudulent purpose.
Seek counsel. Two good heads are better than one.
Have a witness. It is common for people to make denials
Lastly, avoid taking decisions in the dead of the night, it is a sign that something improper surrounds the decision
Four ways you can be freed from Satanic Bondages
Come through Jesus-Corinthians 15 vs 57
The only way to overcome Satan is to come through Jesus. It is only Jesus Christ that was able to overcome Satan. So if you wish to overcome Satan, you have to come through Jesus.
You cannot say you don’t want to have anything to do with Satan..Unless you have never fallen sick, or be a victim of crime, be at lack occasionally, or into an evil habit, or you are sure you will live forever.
You have to be more that a conqueror-Romans 8 vs 37
You have to overcome sin. Satan is the source of sin. Sin must not have dominion over you.-Romans 6 vs 14
You have to come through the blood of Jesus-Revelations 12 vs 11
The devil that put you into bondage was overcame by the blood of the lamb
However the blood of Jesus cannot work for you unless you have a relationship with Jesus
You need the blood of Jesus to overcome the devil. Immediately you accept Jesus, the blood will work for your deliverance.
Do you wish to overcome Satan, then accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour today.
Prophet F.K.Ayanfe, Christ Revelation Ministries Inc. Ibadan, Nigeria
John 8vs. 36 : “If the Son has set you free, then you are free indeed.”
There are five types of bondages in this world
Bondage of Satan
Bondage of sin
Bondage of death
Bondage of sickness
Bondage of poverty and lack
In the beginning when God created man, Man was not under any form of bondage.
Adam and Eve were free men in the Garden of Eden, and were supposed to live forever in peace and joy.
There bondages came on mankind because of the disobedience of Adam and Eve, the first man
All mankind are descendants of Adam and Eve and inherited these bondages.
There is no man under heaven that is not under these bondages.
It does not matter whether or not you belive in God or his son Jesus. The fact that every one is under these bondages
Are you saying that you are not under any bondages? Then, is it possible for you to cheat death? Have you never experienced crime and violence? Have you never committed a sin, as simple as lyimg? Have you never fallen sick? Are there times that you have never suffered lack?
The truth is that everyone is under bondages
Satan is the source of these bondages, because the first man submitted to his control in the garden of Eden.
Jesus is the only one that can set you free from any of these five bondages. He alone has overcome the power of death, sickness, poverty, sin and satan.
If you want to be free from any bondage, come on to Jesus, believe in his name,and he shall set you free indeed
Ephesians 6 vs 16-18:
16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
1. Pray without ceasing on your business- The Bible says anything you lay your hands on shall prosper.
2. Stand on the word of God and confess it. Prophesize prosperity on your business.
3. Have faith that you are not a failure and that you are born to success. Banish every thought of failure from your mind
Proverbs 24 vs 3-4:
3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:
4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
1. Be knowledgeable about your profession, gather information and find out new and better ways of doing things. Go for refresher courses.
2. Be focused. Don’t jump from pillar to post. Concentrate your efforts in developing your experience in the work you have identified and patently wait for your seeds to grow into harvest.
3. Apply wisdom into making it blossom.
John 6 vs 1-13:
1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.
4 And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh. 5 When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat? 6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.
7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little. 8 One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, saith unto him, 9 There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?
10 And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. 11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten
Lessons of this miracle
1. Identify what is in you hand? What is your talent, at designing, gift, or thing you know how to do best? Singing, acting, cracking jokes, writing, sewing, reading, cooking, sports, photography. I am persuaded there is one thing you know how to do well. A rod of miracle
2. The young lad was holding a meal enough to save people from hunger and death, but I imagine he never knew.
3. Look in wards, there is a way you can raise a loan to start that business.
4. Start small. The little meal the young lad was holding was enough to feed five thousand
5. Lay you hands on something and let the breath and spirit of God fall on it.
6. Look unto heavens for help. When Jesus collected the five loaves and two pieces he look unto heaven. Trust in God and don’t rely on your power.
7. Give thanks for the little you have and God will multiply it. Jesus gave thanks to God for the five loaves and two pieces of fish and a miracle occurred afterwards
Psalm 82: 6 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.”
Exodus 4: 1-4
1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. 4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand
• There is a miracle in your hands. You are a living miracle. God did not create nonentities. He created living miracles. He has given you a talent, a gift, and a virtue that is able to help you stand out in live Read the rest of this entry »
Exodus 4: 1-4
1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.
4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand
What is in thine hand?
- Several of us look up to God for a miracle in our lives
- It may be a financial miracle the commonest, of miracle for a new job, a better accommodation, a good car, healing, peace in marriage, future partner, or deliverance from some sinful habits
- We engage in several spiritual exercises such as fasting, prayers, vigils, praise and worship, confession of the word by faith etc in order to bring these desired miracles to pass.
- Often, these desired miracles may not manifest…we become frustrated, our faith shakes, we are denied the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the miracles and in some extreme cases we backslide.
- But the truth is that every one God created is a living miracle, God created you as a human being with a higher intelligence to dominate, replenish, overcome and multiply in any environment you find yourself. Read the rest of this entry »
Lessons from the Exodus of Israelites.
Exodus 2 vs. 1-4: And there went a man of the house of Lev, and took to wife a daughter of Levi. And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. And when she could no longer hide him, she took for him a ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein: and she laid it in the flags by the river‘s brink. And his Sister stood afar off, to wit what would be done to him’
This is a moving story of boldness and bravery. The King of Egypt had given an order that all the male children of Hebrews, from which the Levites descended from, should be killed at birth.
But when this Levites gave birth to a Son, they hid him for 90 days, and when it was obvious to them that they would be detected if they continue to hide him, they did not hand him over to the executioners but went to place him by the River bank in comfort.
The problem with many of us is that we live in fear and unnecessary anxiety. We die of fear even before death surfaces. Fear is an evil spirit and we must conquer it before we can live victoriously.
The child that was placed in the ark of bulrushes was Moses, who later delivered the Israelites nation from the oppression of the Egyptian. If his parents had been fearful, his destiny would have been aborted at birth.
The parents of Moses refused to hand him over to death. If they were detected hiding the male child, maybe they would also had been killed. But for three months, they trusted in their God that he would intervene to save the situation. I imagine that thousands of other Hebrew parents gave birth to male children before, during and after these 90 days and quickly handed it over to the Egyptians to kill.
They that know their God shall do exploits. The parents of Moses knew Jehovah as their God and trusted in him
No matter the situation around you, hold on to God. No matter the crises you may be in trust for divine intervention. No matter the extend of the contrary storms that are blowing against you, don’t give in, but trust the Rock of ages.
Do not hand yourself to the Satan, even if there is a law that says everybody should hand over to Satan. Trust God, that God will send his angels to resist the Satan that his on the way to your house
Lessons from the Exodus of Israelites.
Exodus 1 vs. 6- 8: And Joseph died, and his brethren, and all that generation…Now there arose a new king over Egypt, which knew Joseph not
Joseph was the Hebrew slave boy that became a Prime Minister in Egypt through a divine arrangement. Most importantly, God gave him the gift of dream interpretation which led the Egypt to store enough foodstuffs for an oncoming seven years of famine. Read the rest of this entry »
SCRIPTURES THAT GIVES YOU POWER OVER THE SERPENT
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
Acts 28 :1-6
Once safely on shore, we found out that the island was called Malta. The islanders showed us unusual kindness. They built a fire and welcomed us all because it was raining and cold.
Paul gathered a pile of brushwood and, as he put it on the fire, a viper, driven out by the heat, fastened itself on his hand. When the islanders saw the snake hanging from his hand, they said to each other, “This man must be a murderer; for though he escaped from the sea, Justice has not allowed him to live.”
But Paul shook the snake off into the fire and suffered no ill effects. The people expected him to swell up or suddenly fall dead, but after waiting a long time and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and said he was a god.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
The great dragon was hurled down–that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
….Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring–those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
1st Men’s deliverance
Confessions Col 2 vs 14, 15; 1 vs 13-14; Gal. 3 vs 13-14; 2 Tim. 4 vs 18; Isaiah 53 vs 3-5; 54 vs 17; Rev. 12 vs 11
1. Thank the Lord for his redemptive power which never fails or diminishes
2. Lord walk back to the foundation of my life and carry out the necessary surgical operation
3. I release myself in Jesus name form every marital and ancestral curse
4. I take authority over and bond the strongman attached to any area of my life in Jesus name
5. In the name of Jesus, I break all marital curses placed on me by household enemies.
6. Anything present in me that is anti marriage in nature, go now in Jesus name
7. All family idols form both sides of my parents release me in Jesus name.
8. I refuse to follow any evil pattern programmed by any of my ancestors in Jesus name
9. I renounce all hidden evil soul ties in Jesus name
10. Let the Prince of Peace reign in my marriage in the name of Jesus
This is an adult content page!
Can a wife refuse to consent to sexual demand from her husband?
Under normal circumastances, she has no right to deny you sex, if she is really your wife.In a marriage, both of you have a right to demand for sex from either at any time. Even if you have lately offended, it is not proper for you to use sex as a weapon of punishment. It could better be use to settle quarrels.
I Corinthians 7:2-6 states:
“Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: [It is] good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Defraud ye not one the other, except [it be] with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. But I speak this by permission, [and] not of commandment. “