mountain of fire and miracles prayers
Mark 2 vs 1-13 –And when he returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that he was at home.
2 And many were gathered together, so that there was no more room, not even at the door. And he was preaching the word to them. And they came, bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men.
4 And when they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay. 5 And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” 6 Now some of the scribes were sitting there, questioning in their hearts,
7 “Why does this man speak like that? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”
8 And immediately Jesus, perceiving in his spirit that they thus questioned within themselves, said to them,“Why do you question these things in your hearts?
9 Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk’?
10 But that you may know that bthe Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the paralytic—
11 “I say to you, rise, pick up your bed, and go home.”
12 And he rose and immediately picked up his bed and went out before them all, so that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, “We never saw anything like this!”
How to receive a miracle: Break the roof
The story of how the Man sick of palsy received healing from Jesus contains several lessons on how to receive a miracle.
1. Have a strong desire. The man could not have been the only one sickly, but he was the only one that overcame all odds to present himself for healing miracle.
2. Present yourself to Jesus. The man knew he needed supernatural intervention to be healed, so he presented himself to Jesus. If you want a miracle, approach the miracle worker.
3. Have extreme faith. The sick man agreed to be taken up the ladder, agreed to be let down a broken roof, and agreed to go through all the pains to receive healing. You need to leave and abandon your comfort zone to receive healing. No pain no gain. You need to go through the pain of studying the Bible, praying without ceasing, fasting, sacrificial holiness, and service to God.
4. Have supporters. Iron sharpeneth Iron. You need people to help you get out of crises. You need more friends not enemies. Who took the man with his sick bed to Jesus, who attempted to bring him to Jesus and failed, who took him up the roof, who broke the roof, who took him down a broken roof without the sick getting injured, who laid the sick man on the bed before Jesus, and who called the attention of Jesus to the sick man? His Friends and family members! This year you need more friends and associates that will help you come out of crisis.
5. To sustain your miracle you need to run from sin. Jesus told him to go and sin no more. If you go back to sin, Satan will afflict you again
6. Use wisdom . It takes wisdom for the friends/family of the sick man to know they needed to break the roof to receive a miracle.Otherwise the man would have died in sickness
7. Purse your dreams. I am sure the man and his friends would have faced ridicule, oppositions, scorn, and physical pain while climbing and breaking the roof to get to Jesus. Ignore the world, pursue your dreams, and the world will end up celebrating you
- I break the roof covering my open heavens in Jesus name.
- I break the roof of prayerlessness and sin covering my miracles in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Strangers shall submit unto me’: My encounter with a strange woman
By Babatope Babalobi
And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger’– Proverbs 5 vs 20
I never like hotels, unfortunately the nature of my job forces me to sleep in hotels often. Over the past years I have seen misdeeds and evils happening in several hotels- drinking spree, drunkenness, smoking, revelling, wild partying, and various forms of sexual perversion. I have come to regard hotels, largely as the hotbed and melting pot of sin. The class or rating of the hotel does not really matter, acts of unrighteousness do occur in almost all hotels.
As a man, it takes the grace of God to resist the sinful temptations that hotels exhibit, allow, and accommodate. My strategy has always been to stay in my hotel room as much as possible, and cut off from the worldliness that often take place within the premises.
I am presently domiciled in an hotel, and had an encounter with a lady that fits the Biblical description of a ‘strange woman’ See Proverbs chapter 5., few days ago. The hotel is not a brothel, and on a 1-5 rating qualifies as a three-star hotel.
Specifically, last Thursday evening, as I stepped out of my hotel room around 8pm, I was accosted less than 10 metres away by a scantily dressed lady who said she wanted to talk to me. I waited to hear what she had to say. She told me her story, saying she had come to the hotel to meet her boyfriend, but found another lady with him and he didn’t give her attention; as such she was stranded and needed some money to transport herself home. She wanted me to help her with some money to transport herself.
As she narrated her story, I could see almost all her breasts, popping out of her loose dress. I guessed immediately that there is no truth in her fairy tale. From her enticing and sexy composure, I knew this was a lady of easy virtue looking for a sex partner, in return for a financial reward. My immediate reaction was to walk away.
However, it occurred to me that this lady was offering me with what she has, which is her body, I should also offer her what I have- which is Jesus of Nazareth. One of the principles of life is that if you don’t confess the word, the world will win you over. It occurred to me that this was an opportunity to evangelise and I ceased it by His grace.
I told her that I wish to talk to her, arguing that since I had allowed her to talk to me, she should also allow me to talk to her. She consented and suggested following me to my room which was metres away from where we stood. Of course, I declined knowing fully well – that was a trap and very risky. She them suggested we should go to the Bar, I declined and told her I didn’t mind talking to her, right there on the spot.
To cut a long story short, I told her about the love of Christ. Referring to her story in which she said her boyfriend disappointed her, I told her if she made Jesus Christ her boyfriend, she would never be disappointed. I informed her that I knew she was looking for a sex partner, and counselled her that going out to hotels looking for a sexual partner, in return for financial reward is sinful and an unsustainable source of livelihood. She should also be mindful of the medical risks and dangers involved.
She became crest fallen as I shared the gospel, and was almost crying. She never expected to hear a sermon. To the glory of God, the Holy Spirit arrested her. She told me she is an orphan with financial challenges. I further told her the wages of sin is death, but Jesus came to carry her burdens, including financial burdens in exchange for abundant life. Finally, I encouraged her to surrender her life to Christ, and to the glory of God she agreed.
I led her through the confessional prayer, but she stopped at the point I asked her to say: ‘I accept Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour’.
She is most likely a Muslim, as she bears the name -Amirat. From experience, I know it takes the grace of God to convert a Muslim. I knew it was the devil that was at work, and explained to her this was the most important confession she had to say in her life. After persuading her to no avail, I warned her that the Holy Spirit was giving her what might be a last opportunity to decide where she would spend eternity, and she just needed to confess the Lord Jesus to be saved.
I told her what is written in Romans 10 vs 9: That if thou confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. To the glory of God, she finally said the most important words: I accept Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour.
The story did not end there. I thought I should pray with her. As I raised my voice and covered her with the blood of Jesus, she felled to the ground, and started shouting ‘Leave me alone, Leave me alone’. I knew it was the demon spirits inside her that were speaking. I stood on 2 Samuel 22 vs 45 that says: Strangers shall submit themselves unto me, as soon as they hear me they shall be obedient to me. Strangers shall fade away, they shall be afraid out of their closes places’ and commanded the demons’ spirits to shut up and be silenced in Jesus name.
Of course they did, for there is power in Jesus name and at the mention of his name every knee must bow- Philippians 2vs 10. Next the lady started throwing up as if she wanted to vomit. I cast out the evil spirits inside her in Jesus name. She stopped throwing up and slept off. I called the attention of an hotel staff to take her away. We discovered she was fast asleep on the ground, and had to be sprinkled with water before she woke up. She was later led away.
What lessons can we learn from this story?
- The devil is a roaring life looking for who to devour- 1 Peter 5 vs 8. Every Christian has a duty to resist the devil. I believe this lady who accosted me by my hotel room, was programmed from the pit of hell, but God turned it to a testimony.
- The Bible says when sinners entice thee, consent thee not- Proverbs 1 vs 10. Let no one say I committed sin by mistake. You have the mind and power to say No to sin.
- If you don’t have the word of God, the world will win you over. The Holy Spirit helped me to overcome this sexual temptation because He gave me the grace to preach the word.
- Most afflictions are self-inflicted. The lady was evidently demonised. I guessed if I had succumbed to her sexual advances, she would have passed demons into my life in the course of enjoying the pleasures of sin… I may not even be alive to tell the story. When I recounted the story to my wife, she said any lady that manifested in such a manner under prayer, could even turn to a snake on bed. Many people have put themselves into bondages through sins and misdeeds.
- Every opportunity is an opportunity to evangelise. She offered me her body, but I countered by offering her Christ. The Bible says the Light shinnneth in darkness, but darkness comprehended it not– John 1vs 4. Darkness will always bow to light.
- The harvest is real but the labourers are few. Who would have thought that a sex worker would surrender her life to Christ?
- Finally, women need to pray for your husbands not to fall into evil temptations that would not only destroy their lives but their households. Men need to beware. Strange women are on prowl. May God give us the grace to overcome temptations, and may God give us the heart to be soul winners in Jesus name.
- In your quiet time, remember to pray for Amirat, lady I met in the city of Yola, Nigeria on April 1, 2016. She must not go back to the world. Heaven is her portion in Jesus name. Our children, wives, and husbands shall be delivered from strange women and men in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
1 Samuel 2 vs 6: The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
1. The God is a killer of bad things, He also has resurrection power; He destroys evils, yet He promotes His children,.
2. There are some things the Lord has to kill in your life, and there are some things the Lord has to make alive in your destiny.
3. There are some bad things the Lord has to bring down in your life, in the same way there are some areas of your life, He has to bring you up.
4. As you pray these prayers, the Lord of Hannah shall kill what he needs to kill, bring down to the grave what needs to go into the grave, make alive what needs to be resurrected, and bring up good things that are dead in your life in Jesus name
God as a killer
• O God of Hannah, kill my poverty, kill my sicknesses, kill my failures, kill my problems, kill my flesh and carnal lust, and kill sins in my life in Jesus name.
• O God of Hannah, kill pharaohs of my breakthroughs, kill the Goliaths sponsoring my problems, kill the Herods who want me dead, kill the strongman saying No to my breakthroughs, and kill those who are killing my life in Jesus name.
God the resurrection and life
• Resurrection power of Jesus touch my business, touch my marriage, touch my womb, touch my bank accounts, touch my brain, touch my wounds, and touch my destiny in Jesus name
• My dead virtues, dead talents, dead gifts, dead business, dead ministry, and dead destiny come alive in Jesus name
God as a destroyer
• I command those calling me to the grave, spirits husbands/wives harassing me, and messengers of death assigned to kill me, to be swallowed by the grave in Jesus name
• I destroy the strongholds of my enemies in Jesus name
God the promoter
• I receive sudden promotion in Jesus name. My position of honour appear without struggle in Jesus name.
• O God of Daniel, promote my business, my ministry, my spiritual life, my job, my children, my husband, my family, and my life in Jesus name
Why do Christians need to pray at middnight? What happens when we pray at midnight? Why is Satan very angry when Christians pray at midnight? Why is the midnight so strategic and critical in the spirit realm
The says in Mathew 13 vs 25: “But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away
If you wish to lead a victorious christian life, then you must wake at midnight to pray. Listen to this Audio sermon and discover the power in Midnight prayers
Read a similar article here: https://christonline.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/deliverance-prayers-dealing-with-the-enemies-of-breakthrough/
John 14 vs. 1 – Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- How do I solve my financial problems?
- How do I solve my personal problems?
- How do I solve my marriage problems
- How do I solve my family problems?
- How do I solve all my problems
Commit your problems unto the Lord instead of worrying about your problems. The Holy Spirit will surely guide you and give you the solution
- Jesus of Nazareth, solve my problems for me
6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon
- Holy spirit arrest my heart in Jesus name
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
O Rock of Ages, visit my foundation
2 Samuel 21
Confessions- My heads shall be lifted above my enemies round about me, according to the word of the Lord. I am anointed with the oil of gladness above my fellows. Sun of righteousness, rise on me, with healing in your wings, according to the word of the Lord. All yokes in my life are broken according to the word of the Lord (Isa. 27: 10).
- Every power in my root magnetizing my progress backward, die in the name of Jesus.
- Foundational inheritance from my parents, come out in the name of Jesus.
- Family spirits and supervising powers from my fathers house, die in Jesus name
- Every effort made by dark powers to afflict my life, scatter in the name of Jesus
- Every aggression against my star, scatter in the name of Jesus
- I release myself from all problems originating from my parental mistakes in the name of Jesus
- Foundational button pressed against my advancement, die in Jesus name
- Satanic keepers of my instruments of advancement, release them by fire in Jesus name
- Strange animals in myh roots, die in Jesus name
- Every good door in my life, shut down by household wickedness, open by fire in the name of Jesus.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
Thou power of inherited polygamy, die in the name of Jesus
Polygamous witchcraft of my father’s house, polygamous witchcraft of my mother’s house, die in the name of Jesus
Every problem programme by Polygamous witchcraft into my life, die in the name of Jesus
Every battle programmed by Polygamous witchcraft into my life die in the name of Jesus
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
By Babatope Babalobi
Listen to the audio sermon here
Genesis 1 vs. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” NKJV
God gave men five commandment after He created Man in His own image at the Garden of Eden. The commandments are:
- Be fruitful
- Fill the earth
- Subdue it
- Have dominion.
How are trying to manifest these divine instructions. Are you fruitful? Are you multiplying? Are you filling the earth? To what extent have you subdue the earth? Do you have dominion over your situations?
Let us deeply examine these five instructions to have a deeper understanding of their meaning and how we can fulfil them.
1. Be fruitful: Fruitfulness means being productive. Fruitfulness means doing some thing profitable. Fruitfulness means being a blessing to yourself, your family and to others.
Examine your life pattern today. Are you a fruitful wife or husband? Is your marriage fruitful? Is your ministry winning souls to the kingdom? Is your business expanding and profitable? Any contrary situation is not from God.
I curse every seed of unfruitfulness in your life and speak to the labour of your hands to bear fruits in Jesus name.
2. Multiply: Multiplication is geometric increase. The mind of God for us is not to increase in numbers by two or three but to multiply in leaps. Coincidentally 2012 is a leap year of multiplication. When Jesus turned the bread meant for one person into food eaten by five thousand with leftovers, the power of multiplication was at work.
One relevant scripture that backs heaven wish for our multiplication is Jeremiah 30 vs. 19 – And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.
In as many godly things we are engaged in, the will of God is for our coasts to be enlarged, and I provoke the divine power of multiplication to manifest in your situation in Jesus name. I speak woe to the spirit of snail speed over your life, and command a speedy increase in Jesus name.
3. Fill the earth: Filling the earth means our star should shine across the earth to the glory of God. Christians are supposed to be champions rather than losers, players rather than spectators, news makers rather than news readers. We need to work hard, be productive and pray towards achieving this goal.
God’s desire for us is to feed upon the treasures of darkness Isaiah 45 vs. 3. This will come to pass as we strive to become the best. I speak success, excellence and distinction to every work of your hands and break limits and restrictions to your divine manifestation in Jesus name
4. Subdue: Subdue means we need to overcome challenges. We need to overcome storms. We need to break the chains of oppression and walk in liberty. This calls for divine knowledge, understanding and wisdom. David as apard was able to subdue Goliath. God is calling us to subdue sin, subdue poverty, subdue sickness and subdue failure. I pray that the anointing to subdue every contrary situation shall fall on us in Jesus name.
5. Dominate: Christians are meant to be Kings and Queens. Dominion means comfort, splendour, peace, joy and victory. Christians are Christ ambassadors on earth and overcomers or conquerors; as such we should manifest these divine attributes.
The impartation to dominate life challenging situations, receive it today in Jesus name.
Before a Christian can fulfil these divine attributes – Replenish, Multiply, Subdue and Dominate, he/she has to be a child of God.
I encourage you to dedicate and surrender your life to Christ today, flee from all sins, live in complete holiness, serve God and as you do that, divine power to multiply, replenish, subdue and dominate shall fall on you in Jesus name.
Read-Jude 1 vs 20
The Spirit of God ministered to me some years ago that there is no problem I can not overcome by praying in the Holy Ghost and if I wish to overcome stubborn problems, I need to pray on that matter in the Holy Ghost for long hours
1. Do you have the gift of the spirit?
2. Do you pray in the Holy Ghost?
3. How often do you pray in the Holy Spirit?
4. How long do you pray in the Holy Ghost
You cannot overcome your stubborn problems unless you can pray in the Holy Ghost for long hours. If you don’t have the gift of the spirit, desire it now in Jesus name
Power of God, visit me today
I receive the power of the Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost baptise me in Jesus name
Every Goliath saying NO to my breakthrough, I bury you alive in Jesus name
Goliath of my fathers house, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus
Pharaohs of my fathers house, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus
Memorise: “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion’ (Proverbs 28: 1)
Pastor Enoch Adeboye
Read: Exodus 2:11-15
|The one who has an appointment with God is on the verge of rapid changes. One divine appointment successfully kept triggers off series of greater ones. The morning Moses took the sheep to graze in the desert and encountered the burning bush, was a regular day just like today.
He woke up a fugitive having fled for his life the past 40 years. The threat of Pharaoh haunted him that long. Some of us are fugitives within our nation. Like Jacob, the ills of the past has kept you from returning home.
Or it could be for fear of some strong man or woman capable of destroying you. Ever since you left home, you have been on the run. Whenever you have to visit your village or town unavoidably, you sneak in at night and sneak out before dawn. From today, you will run no more in Jesus name. Read the rest of this entry »
Satan will not use me to balance its books for this year
Satan shall not use me to declare profit this end of year in the name of Jesus
Satan shall use my name to declare a loss this year in Jesus name
Any cord of the wicked tieing my progress to one spot, le the cord be broken now in the name of Jesus
Every satanic instrument the enemy is using to tie me down, break in Jesus name
Every grave dug for me, bury your digger in Jesus name
Any organ of my body that is about to die, wake up in the name of Jesus
I receive a new organ in Jesus name
Every satanic rope tieing me to one spot, break in Jesus name
Every cord of wickedness, keeping me rotating me on one spot, break in Jesus name
2 king 2:18-22
Warfare prayers for breaking known and and unknown curses.
Appropriate for use during deliverance ministration or breaking of curses.
Gal3:13-14: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made accurse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one the hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promises of the Spirit through faith.
Num 23:23 surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, nether is there any divination against Israel: according to this time shall be said of Jacob and of Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob of Israel, what hath God wrought!
Praise & Worship
- Praise the Lord for the redemptive power in the blood of Jesus
- Praise the Lord for redeeming us from the curse of the law
- Confess all sin that has given the enemy legal right to place any curse on you or your household
- Repent and ask God forgiveness and cleansing
- I take authority over every curse upon my life, in Jesus name.
- I command all curse issued against me to be broken, in the name of Jesus
- I command all evil spirits association with any curse to leave me now in the name of Jesus
DR. D.K. Olukoya
In Jesus name, I have the mind of Christ. I reject, refuse and bind negative though and statements. Right now, I cast down every imagination and high thing exalting itself against the word if God in my life.
My God is the father of faith. I ask and receive the faith in God to increase in my spirit, in my soul and in my body, in the name of Jesus.
I announce that great is the one that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies. It is written, “The righteous is as bold as a lion.” By my faith in Christ Jesus, I am righteous. I receive my divine boldness. Read the rest of this entry »
DR. D.K. Olukoya
It is written, “If God be for us who can be against us? God is with me, I have no reason to fear, in the name of Jesus. It is written, The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life” of whom shall I be afraid? The Lord is the defense of my life” of whom shall I be afraid?
Though a host of demons encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war arises against me, even in this I shall be confident”.
The Lord is with me like a mighty terrible one. I am not afraid. I cannot be threatened. My persecutor shall stumble and fumble.
Their everlasting confusion and disgrace shall never be forgotten. God has commanded me to fear not.
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
Sexual sins open the doors for all kinds of evil spirits to enter.
This prayer programme is for those:
Who would like be delivered from their present sexual lusts, enticement, and other sexual sins.
Don’t despair if the enemy has subjected you to such a depth of immoral degradation.
You would be lifted up to the height of purity which God had purposed for you as you call upon HIM TO HELP YOU.
1. I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus
2. Every spirit of sexual perversion working against my life is bound, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every demon of sexual perversion assigned to my life, be bound in the name of Jesus
4. Father Lord of sexual perversion oppressing my life receives the fire of God and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every inherited demon of Sexual perversion in my life, receive the arrows of fire and remain permanently bound, in the name of Jesus
2 king 2:18-22
- Warfare prayer for breaking known and und unknown curses.
- Appropriate for use during deliverance ministration or breaking of curses.
2 Samuel 22: 45 & 46: “Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.”
Proverbs 26:2 says, “Curse careless shall not come.” This me mans there must be a reason for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up by supernatural for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up supernatural powers. If a curse is not broken, it will continue its evil operation Read the rest of this entry »
Joshua 1 vs 10 for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest
- Pillar of cloud guide me by day
- Pillar of fire, guide me by night
- Spirit of God, be my twin brother, wherever I go in Jesus name
- Banner of God, be my shadow in Jesus name
- Any where I go, let people see God when they see me in Jesus name
- Glory of God, appear anywhere I stand in the name of Jesus of Jesus
- O Lord open me spiritual eyes to see you in Jesus name
- Spirit of God walk with me in Jesus name
- Whether I am in the waters, on the land or in the air….the God of Israel shall carry me with his everlasting arms in Jesus name
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
- Let all negative circulating in my blood stream be evacuated, in the name of Jesus.
- I drink the blood of Jesus. (Physically swallow and drink it in faith keep doing this for some time.)
- Lay one hand on your head and the other on your stomach or navel and begin to pray like this: Holy Ghost to mention every organ of your body: your kidney, liver, intestine, blood, etc. You must rush at this level, because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat.
- I cut myself off from every spirit of …… (mention the name of your place of birth.), in the name of Jesus
- I cut myself off from tribal and cause, in the Jesus name.
Psalm 124 vs 6-8
There is an enemy that can prohibit you from doing what we make your destiny to move further
There is an enemy that places a ban on a man that this is how you can go ..that you can’t go far beyond this level
There is an enemy that can place a restriction decree on man…that you can not go further
You need to seriously wage war on these embargoes to achieve your destiny.
Listen to the audio deliverance message here-
Listen to other sermons here-
Scripture Reading –Psalm 91
- I shall not labour in vain.
- I shall walk this day in victory and liberty of the spirit
- Lord, keep me from leaning and relying on my understanding and intelligence.
- Lord, pull down imaginations and every thing in my life that are not of God
- Lord, purify my lips with your Holy fire
- Lord, let my fellowship with you become greater
- Lord, enable me to become the person you created me to be
Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Isaiah 60:1-7, Dan 2:20-23 Luke 6:38, 2Timoty 4:1-5
From hence forth, you shall mo more be a burden to people God will make you a blessing your generation in the name of Jesus.
Joseph became a channel of blessing to his generation. God repositioned him within a twinkling of an eye from the lowest ebb to the exalted position of a prime minister.
For you to be fulfill the divine mandate of being born a for a blessing, you must be saturated with the spirit of prayer.
It is when you pray that the power of God will cut off every limiting fetter to your breakthroughs, success, family life, marriage, prosperity, healing and deliverance. God want to give you an holistic visitation.
O thou that bearest prayer, unto thee shall be all flesh come Psalm.
- Holy Sprit, inspire me to pray more in the spirit in the name of Jesus
- Holy Ghost, baptize me a fresh in the name of Jesus.
- I shall remain a terror fort he devil and his agents in the name of Jesus
- Holy Ghost baptize me afresh in the name of Jesus
- I possess the key to open all the close doors in my life in the name of Jesus
- Lord, remember me for good and show me your mercy in the name of Jesus
- I command everything that God has created to work in my good in the name of Jesus
The Head is the most important part of the body. It represents your glory, honour, destiny and achievement to mention a few.
Unfortunately, many heads are caged.
Deliverance of the Head contains prayers to free your head and your life from evil bondages and enter into your divine breakthroughs.
- For resurrection of dead organs or dead babies in the womb
The father, the son and the Holy Sprit are still in the business of raising the dead. But you have to go into action by resorting to aggressive prayer and violent faith against any of your dead organs or situations.
Romans 8:11: But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you”
- Praise worship
- I repossess every miracle that I have lost through unbelief, in the name of Jesus.
- I recover every miracle that I have lost through unbelief, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let your creative power operate afresh in……. area of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Father let the fire of the Holy Ghost enter into my blood stream and cleanse my system, in the name of Jesus
- I release my…. from the cage of every household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
Judge 15:7-9 And Samson said unto them, though ye have done this, yet will be avenged of you, and after that I will cease. And he smote them hip and thigh with a great slaughter: and he went down and dwelt in the top of the rock Etam. Then the phipstine went up and pitched in Judah, and spread themselves in Lehi.
Praise & Worship
1. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life completely.
2. I claim my complete deliverance in the name of Jesus from the spirit of ……….(mention those things you do not desire in your life).
3. I break the hold of any evil power over my life in Jesus name.
4. I move from bondage into liberty in every area of life, in the name of Jesus
5. Thank God for answers to your prayer.
- Spirit husband / spirit wife, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Every spirit husband/wife, divorce you by the blood if Jesus
- Every spirit wife / every spirit husband, die in he name of Jesus
- Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
- I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus
- I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus
Any powers any where behind my troubles, release me now or die within the next 24 hours in Jesus name
Any power that says over his dead body shall I progress, what are you waiting for, die in Jesus name
Any power that wants me to die, shall die in my place in Jesus name
My opposition shall become testimonies in Jesus name
Today, you will find your seats that was lost in Jesus name
Every power gunning for your fall shall fall flat in Jesus name
Every disgrace assigned agaisnt you shall be disgraced in Jesus name
O Lord arise and let my story change in Jesus name
Every strongholds in my life today, I pull them down in Jesus name
Now on Sale………………………..Get your copy here
It is a must buy for any every Christian seeking deliverance from evil dreams, witchcraft attacks, spirit wives, spirit husbands, delayed marriage, masturbation, terrible battles, delayed miracles, marital crisis, debt, disappointments, job loss, joblessness, poverty, curses, infirmities and failures.
Get your copy here
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
Psalm 25:12 “what man is he that fearth the Lord? Him shall he teach in the way he shall choose.”
God desires to make his will known to man. Time and again people ask, “How can I know the will of God?
God doesn’t talk to me? I don’t what to do”
- O Lord, give me for every false motive or though that has ever been formed in my heart since the day I was born.
- O Lord forgive me for any lie that I have ever told against any person, system or organization.
- O Lord, open up my spiritual understanding.
- O Lord, teach to me deep secret things.
- O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind this particular issue, whether beneficial or not.
- I refuse to fall under the manipulation of the spirits of confusion, in the name of Jesus.
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
- I command the spirit husband or wife to turn his or her back on me forever, in Jesus name.
- I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus
- I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my husband for eternity, in Jesus name.
- I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writing placed on me, in Jesus name.
- I set myself from the strongman and domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyze the remote control power and work used to destabilize my earthly marriage and to hinder me from bearing children for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
We serve a God that never comes late. He is always on time And He makes all things beautiful in His time. (Ecclesiastes 3:11). Not in our own time. God always perform what He speaks Ezekiel 37:14). Even if it seems like there is a delay, hang on because His words will not return to Him void. His word always performs that which it is sent. (Isaiah 55:11)
Jeremiah 29:11: for I know the thought that I think toward you, saith the Lord thoughts of peace, and not of evil to give you an expected end.
Sing at least seven (7) song of praise to the Lord.
Praise him from the bottom of your heart for answered prayers.
- Let my path be cleared to the top by the hand of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, catapult me into greatness as you did for Daniel in the land of Babylon.
- Lord, help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that can hinder the manifestation of my miracles.
- I bind every strongman delegated to hinder the manifestations of my miracles, in, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power change hands in every area of my life to the hands of the Holy spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the mandate to put flight every enemy of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank you, Lord Jesus, for given me divine victory.
- You messenger of death, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus
(Lay your hand on your heads as you take this prayer point aggressively)
- Every arrow of death and destruction, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- You spirit of death, be arrested in the name of Jesus
- I reject every plant of the enemy to swallow me, in the name of Jesus.
Memorize “It is good for a man that he bear the
yoke in this youth” (Lam 3:27)
Read Lamentation 3:25-27
In proverbs 6:6-11, we are enjoined to go to the ants. God refers every slothful, and indolent believer to learn hard work and industry from ants. If ants can achieve so much without supervision, we should achieve much more with supervision
. Proverb 6:8 says, provideth her meat in summer and gathereth her food in the harvest”. One lesson from the ants is that they know then to work and when to rest. Ants gather their food in summer.
Their is a right time to labour. “It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth” (Lam 3:27). If your time is well utilized, your youth would be spent in laying a solid foundation for the future. During this period, you will go through school to at last a degree level.
It is even better to end up with a Master or Doctorate. Thereafter, you can either get a job or create one for your self. After some years of hard working you should plan for your retirement. Unfortunately, many have wasted their time.
They went after leisure and vanity in their days and in their latter years they have nothing to retire to. Can you imagine some people who should be retiring at the age of 50 or 60 years, are just laying their foundation for work?
When their mates have retired and live comfortably in their houses and their children are in the University, that is when such men will start struggling to get a job in the factory or somewhere.
Stop wasting your life! Youthful period is not a time for leisure but for serious hard work. It is not a time to gallivant, attend paties, discos and gatherings that cannot contribute to the development of your life.
Your youth is time to lay a soild foundation both for your self and generation after you. It is where you stop, your children will continue from.
How prepared are you for the rainy day? On the other hand, even if you have been wasting your life, stop it. Start preparing your foundation.
Go back to school. Get a university degree. No matter how old you are, it is not too late. Are you a pastor or a senor pastor with a university education? Dust your books and return to school!
Eliminate all time wasters. Channel your resources into productive profitable uses. If you leave this world without laying a good foundation, your children will curse you.