Luke 1 vs. 34 – 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
- “How shall this be?” were the words of Mary when she was told she will give birth to baby Jesus without sexual relationship with a man
- Some of us are asking a similar question wondering how a supernatural miracle will come to pass in our life
- Someone that has experienced marital delay is asking: How shall this be that I will get married soon?
- Someone sick to death is asking a similar question: How shall this be that I will get healed and recover my strength?
- Someone that has been in debts is asking the same question: How shall this be that my credit rating will improve?
- No matter your situation, you do not need to ask in disbelief any longer; for
- The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee – Luke 1 vs. 35 – And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
- The power of God shall overshadow thee – Luke 1 vs. 35 – And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
- Holy Ghost come upon me now in Jesus name.
- Power of the Most High God, overshadow me in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up.
God is the lifter of men and as you lift up your eyes to that God this year, you shall experience divine intervention in your situation in Jesus name.
Read the full article here:
Esther 6 vs 1-10
- God is the lifter of men, and the promotion of the children of God will only occur by divine arrangement. Christians have to clearly understand these principles that they don’t need to struggle in order to get promoted.
- My church declared this year as the year of enthronement, but you need to understand that your enthronement is going to be arranged by God, He’s the one that will pull you up.
- In Esther 6 vs. 1, it is written that the King could not sleep until the record of Chronicles was brought before him where he saw that Mordecai was yet to be honoured for a favour he has done for the King. Eventually, the King sent for Mordecai, and commanded Haman his arch enemy to honour him, and the King appointed Mordecai who was a gate man as the Prime Minister of the land.
I pray for somebody reading this message that your helper will not sleep until he has helped you.
- In Genesis chapter 41 vs. 1, we read that King Pharaoh dreamt and it was only Joseph that could interpret the dream. King Pharaoh sent for Joseph who was in the dungeon and after Joseph interpreted the dream by the Spirit of God, King Pharaoh promoted Joseph who was a prisoner; he promoted him as the Prime Minister of Egypt.
I pray for somebody reading this message that a King will have a problem which only you can solve, and that shall be the course for your promotion in Jesus name.
- In Daniel chapter 2 vs. 1, we read that Nebuchadnezzar dreamt and he was struggled because none of his magicians could interpret it. Eventually, he sent for Daniel who was able to interpret the dream by the Spirit of God, on the account of this, King Nebuchadnezzar promoted Daniel and made him the Prime Minister of Babylon.
I pray for somebody reading this message that the heart of a King shall be troubled because of a problem, and you will be the only person who will be able to solve that problem which will result to your promotion in Jesus name.
- We read in 1Samuel chapter 16 vs. 15 that an evil spirit from the Lord troubled King Saul and he sent for David to come and play a musical instrument in his presence in order to send the evil spirit away. As a result of the evil spirit that troubled King Saul, David the sheep boy was brought to the presence of a King.
I pray for somebody reading this message that God will give you a skill and a gift that will take you to places in Jesus name. It was because David was in the presence of Saul that he was able to step forward when he heard Goliath was mocking the Israelite and successfully lead the Israelites against their enemies. This brought him fame and took him to the throne as King of Israel.
I pray that your skill shall give you a sit in the palace in Jesus name.
- In Esther chapter 6 vs. 1, the King could not sleep. In Genesis 41:1 the King Pharaoh dreamt, in Daniel 2:1 King Nebuchadnezzar dreamt and in 1Samuel 16:15 the heart of King Saul was troubled. All these were orchestrated by God in order to promote his people.
- As you serve God and hold on to him, God will cause someone to have a problem which only you can solve, and this shall be the pedestal for your promotion in Jesus name.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
By Babatope Babatope
Psalm 75 vs. 6&7- For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
- You can achieve success by merit or by hard work, but it is sweeter when you achieve success by the favor of God. In this New Year, I encourage you to adopt the tragedy of King David who knew very well that God help people to succeed.
My prayer for you this year is that God shall open door for you where you did not knock, that you will enter into good opportunities from unexpected matters, and that you will reap where you did not sow.
There is something called Divine Connection, God divinely connect, He divinely help, and He divinely promote. If you study the Bible carefully, you will discover how hopeless cases are turned into opportunities through the supernatural intervention by God.
Moses is a typical case study, few months after his birth he was dumped at the river side by his mother because Pharaoh has issued a degree that all male sons in the Israelite should be killed. However, God because the daughter of that same Pharaoh to visit River Nile around the same time where she saw baby Moses crying by the river side and she eventually adopted him. Baby Moses who would have died by the river side eventually became the adopted son of a princess. Baby Moses who was crying by the Shaw of River Nile in one moment started to live in a palace in another moment.
As you hold on to the God of Moses, every hopeless situation in your life shall turn around and you shall move from the valley of life to the mountain top in Jesus name.
- What do you say of Joseph who was thrown into a pit, and later sold into slavery? But God intervene and connected him in the land of slavery to an officer of King Pharaoh; when he fell out of favor and was imprisoned, God visited him in the prison and he took him from the prison to the palace.
Joseph is a classic example of how God can turn the greatest adversities in life into promotion. Joseph moved from slavery into prison and from prison into palace. As long as you hold on to the character of Joseph, every situation in your life shall work out for good in Jesus name, and God shall turn your demotion into promotion in Jesus name.
- What do we say of David who was called from the field where he was looking after sheep and anointed the King of Israel? David was forgotten in the field when Samuel asked the father of David to present his children, all the seven brothers of David were presented, but David was not remembered.
I pray for you today that though the world has forgotten you today, but God will remember you and He will send for you to come and occupy the position God has prepared for you.
- The story of Elijah and the widow of Zarapath is another typical story of divine connection, even during famine God has prepared the widow of Zarapath to take care of Elijah and persuaded that as we hold on to God within the storms of life, God will prepare people to help and meet all your needs.
- Neman, the leprous general was also divinely connected to a little maid who gave him information on how he could receive his healing through a man of God.
All this shows that God is the lifter of men and as you lift up your eyes to that God this year, you shall experience divine intervention in your situation in Jesus name.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
Deuteronomy 28 vs. 13 – And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
- The Bible does not say you shall be the head
- The Bible says the Lord shall make thee the Head
- This means, your promotion shall not be by your strength
- The Lord Himself shall elevate you to the top.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3