Romans 3 vs. 23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Revelation 21 vs. 27 – And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
- The Lord showed me vision of heaven few days ago.
- I saw people queuing at the gate of heaven desiring to enter heaven, and I also saw angelic gate keepers screening people into heaven.
- I noticed people on the queue were being asked just a simple question. I noticed people on the queue were being interrogated one by one. The answer to the question and response to the interrogation determines whether the person would be allowed to enter heaven or not.
- The simple question people were being asked is: Did you commit any sin on earth before you died that you did not confess or repent of? The issue the gatekeepers of heaven were interested in knowing is unconfessed sins the person committed while on earth.
- I was surprised people were not being asked how long they have been Christians, the denomination of church they attended, their role in the church, their race or parentage.
- The only question being asked by the gatekeepers is: What sins did you commit on earth that you did not confess before you died?
- I woke up and the Holy Spirit gave me a simple message that the qualification to heaven is not your denomination or church but righteousness and holiness. The only disqualification to heaven is unconfessed sin.
- I destroy the strongholds of sin in my life in Jesus name
- Holy Spirit, separate me from sin in the Jesus name.
- Holy spirit, prepare me for heaven in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
Acts 16 vs. 30 – And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
1. This questions was asked over 2000 years ago by a prisoner.
2. The answer remains simple and unchanged since 2000 years ago
3. Confess your sins and accept the Lord Jesus. Then you are saved.
4. Do that today, even Now!