Lessons from the Exodus of Israelites.
Exodus 1 vs. 6- 8: And Joseph died, and his brethren, and all that generation…Now there arose a new king over Egypt, which knew Joseph not
Joseph was the Hebrew slave boy that became a Prime Minister in Egypt through a divine arrangement. Most importantly, God gave him the gift of dream interpretation which led the Egypt to store enough foodstuffs for an oncoming seven years of famine. Read the rest of this entry »
Acts 28 :1-6
Once safely on shore, we found out that the island was called Malta. The islanders showed us unusual kindness. They built a fire and welcomed us all because it was raining and cold.
Paul gathered a pile of brushwood and, as he put it on the fire, a viper, driven out by the heat, fastened itself on his hand.
When the islanders saw the snake hanging from his hand, they said to each other, “This man must be a murderer; for though he escaped from the sea, Justice has not allowed him to live.” But Paul shook the snake off into the fire and suffered no ill effects.
The people expected him to swell up or suddenly fall dead, but after waiting a long time and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and said he was a god.
1. Every venomous viper attacking my glory, I shake you into the fire in the name of Jesus
2. You ancient Serpent attacking my business, I trample you to death in Jesus name
3. You serpent attacking my progress, I crush your head with the power of the Holy Ghost.
4. Every wound inflicted on my body by the dragon, be healed in Jesus name
5. Every witchcraft Serpent sent against me, roast to death by fire in Jesus name
Genesis 3:15And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
SCRIPTURES THAT GIVES YOU POWER OVER THE SERPENT
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
Acts 28 :1-6
Once safely on shore, we found out that the island was called Malta. The islanders showed us unusual kindness. They built a fire and welcomed us all because it was raining and cold.
Paul gathered a pile of brushwood and, as he put it on the fire, a viper, driven out by the heat, fastened itself on his hand. When the islanders saw the snake hanging from his hand, they said to each other, “This man must be a murderer; for though he escaped from the sea, Justice has not allowed him to live.”
But Paul shook the snake off into the fire and suffered no ill effects. The people expected him to swell up or suddenly fall dead, but after waiting a long time and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and said he was a god.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
The great dragon was hurled down–that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
….Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring–those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
1st Men’s deliverance
Confessions Col 2 vs 14, 15; 1 vs 13-14; Gal. 3 vs 13-14; 2 Tim. 4 vs 18; Isaiah 53 vs 3-5; 54 vs 17; Rev. 12 vs 11
1. Thank the Lord for his redemptive power which never fails or diminishes
2. Lord walk back to the foundation of my life and carry out the necessary surgical operation
3. I release myself in Jesus name form every marital and ancestral curse
4. I take authority over and bond the strongman attached to any area of my life in Jesus name
5. In the name of Jesus, I break all marital curses placed on me by household enemies.
6. Anything present in me that is anti marriage in nature, go now in Jesus name
7. All family idols form both sides of my parents release me in Jesus name.
8. I refuse to follow any evil pattern programmed by any of my ancestors in Jesus name
9. I renounce all hidden evil soul ties in Jesus name
10. Let the Prince of Peace reign in my marriage in the name of Jesus
Is it proper for amy wife to deny me seex or for the husband to demand for sex when a wife is tired?
Both parties should reach a stage of understanding in marriage that they understand each other’s mood and are willing to make compromises to ensure mutual happiness. But tiredness is often used as an excuse by wives to derive their husband of sex. Read the rest of this entry »
This is an adult content page!
Can a wife refuse to consent to sexual demand from her husband?
Under normal circumastances, she has no right to deny you sex, if she is really your wife.In a marriage, both of you have a right to demand for sex from either at any time. Even if you have lately offended, it is not proper for you to use sex as a weapon of punishment. It could better be use to settle quarrels.
I Corinthians 7:2-6 states:
“Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: [It is] good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Defraud ye not one the other, except [it be] with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. But I speak this by permission, [and] not of commandment. “
• Husband and wife should come together and discuss financial issues. Plan together and trust God together.
• There is a known income and an unknown income. Known income is such as Salaries and expected revenues. Unknown income is donations, gifts, and contracts that you never expected.
• In most cases, the known income can only cover your running expenses and the unknown income can be substantial and can be used for capital projects.
• You should take steps as a family to strengthen your financial income. Do things that will increase your known income. If your known income is so small, pray that God increases it. Also look for ways of cutting costs.
• Don’t live alone by your known income, such as your salary of expected revenue.
• Stretch your faith for financial provision.
Habakkuk 2:4 – The Just Shall Live By Faith• Plan for your unknown income. Make a budget, list a number of scriptures that deals with divine provision and begin to trust God for this unknown income.
Sex in marriage
This is an adult content page, don’t read if you are under 18 years old, or better still if you are un married.
1. Sex is not a game like football where there must be spectators. It is meant to be enjoyed between married couples in the privacy of their homes.
2. Ideally, couples should have a room to themselves in their homes, and they should ensure they are the only persons in the rooms before and when having sexual relationship.
3. Many times parents underestimate their kids- thinking that they are sleeping when parents are having sexual relationships.
4. It is not proper to assume that they are sleeping when they are not actually sleeping. Anything your children see you doing, they will like copy and attempt to practice it.
5. If you and your children are staying in a room, parents must arrange the timing of their sexual relationship in such a way that the children are not turned to passive observers.
6. Whatever you expose your children to; they will end up doing it.
7. It is ungodly for Christians to attend sex parties, sex swims, or indulge in internet sex.
8. Couples should pray together before any sexual relationship.
This is a way of recognizing that God is the one that gives you the ability to enjoy yourself sexually, and also to commit before the Lord what you desire as the outcomes of the sexual relationship. Do you wish it should result in a pregnancy or otherwise? Moreover, you can determine the gender of your children through prayers said before any sexual act.
This is a sample prayer:
Father Lord, we thank you for keeping us for one another, give us the grace to enjoy one another in Jesus name.
1. Every power drawing my blood in the dreams, vomit, die in Jesus name (say vomit, die, 7 times)
2. My blood become bitter in the mouth of dream blood suckers.
3. Every power shaving my hair and plaiting my hair in the dreams, die in Jesus name
4. Every breakthroughs that I have lost in my dreams, I reclaim now in Jesus name.
5. I reject evil report revealed to me in the dreams.
- I will end this year higher than I began it
- Lord give me a new brain in Jesus name
- This month, must move forward
- Witchcraft embargo against my moving forward this month, die in Jesus name
- Every human being form my household working with Satan to trouble my life, die in Jesus name.
- Every human in my fathers house, every human being from my mothers house bowing to Satan, collapse and die in Jesus name
- Every evil medical report issued to me, be canceled by the blood of Jesus
- O Lord of miracles, give me a newer and more profitable Job in Jesus name
- Every evil witchcraft clock regulating my life, be destroyed in Jesus name
- Healing power of God, flow into my body in Jesus name.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
The Bible is the sword of the spirit. Your faith in God can also only be increased by reading and understanding the Bible. More importantly the Bible is the road map for our daily life. You need to know what you believe. You need to know several scriptures that o various themes such as healing, prosperity, deliverance, and salvation by heart in order to overcome the battles of daily life and be a good evangelist.
Paul said we study to show ourselves approved.
Unfortunately, many people have problems memorizing Bibles verses. How do you overcome this difficulty? You need to pray and believe you can do all things.
When God saw the children of men building the Tower of Babel, he commented that if men are left to themselves, then can do anything they imagine to do. So God has given mankind power to do the imaginable.
Few years ago, when I was facing some afflictions, and I had a divine instruction to memorize a very long passage 2 Samuel 22. a chapter with 51 verses. To the glory of God I was able to achieve this and recited it several times daily. Although lie a typical Christian I can no longer recite the chapter this days that God has delivered me from the affliction.
But the point I want to make is that you can do all things. The scriptures say this, confess it, believe it and practice this. Take up a particular verse; say to yourself you can do all this according to the word of God. Talk to your brain and go ahead and memorize it.
Many Moslems are able to memorize the whole of the Koran. It is a shame on Christians that very few of us can memorize few verses of the Bible. But we can do all things, if we wish!
The clarion call today is that every Christian should carry out a spiritual check of your homes, offices, environment and locations.
5:21 Dear children, guard yourselves from idols.
There are various subtle ways the enemy penetrates the lives of Christians for evil. One of these ways is through satanic objects and materials which the devil may use as a foothold to operate in our lives. The Bible extols us to be as wise as snakes. Read the rest of this entry »
1 John 5:21 Dear children, guard yourselves from idols.
Idolatry is one of the evil practices that are detestable to God. Broadly defined, Idolatry is acknowledging other gods and worshipping them, apart from Jehovah God.
However, this write up is not concerned about known idolatry practices. There are other forms of idolatry. Any desire that you cannot control has become an idol to you.
God had given us the power of self will and self control. If you have any passion or hobby that is overcoming your power of self resistance, then that habit has become an idol and your indulgence in that habit is tantamount to idolatry.
The danger here is that some of these habits may affect your devotion to God and your commitment to Christianity.
Can you remember some of the habits that have become your Idols in this sense?
If you are a fan of any sports star or sports event, and watching or playing that event is taking too much of your productive time, then you are guilty of idolatry.
If you spend too much time in playing any game, the time you should have spent in other productive activity including godly activities like reading the Bible, then you are practicing idolatry.
If you are un able to fast for a few days, because you cannot not do without eating, then there is a big spiritual problem. If any where you go and you see food, you feel like eating and drinking, then food has become your idol and you need deliverance.
If you sleep and snore all the time, then you are wasting your life away. There is a time to sleep and a time to work. The Bible says there is a purpose for every activity under the Sun and a time for every thing.
Sleep is good, but must not become you idol.
Are you married and you have several relationships with your spouse several times a day. In other words, are you a sex addict? Then Sex has become your idol, because there should be moderation for every thing.
Do you spend all the day watching Cable TV and films? You are into idolatry.
Please do a check today of any activity that has become compulsive for you, that you cannot do without. If there is any if such, then you are into a form of idolatry because these idols will be taking your attention away from GOD.
Identify your idols, cast out the spirits behind them, and set yourself free in Jesus name.
4Now the Passover, the festival of the Jews, was near. 5When he looked up and saw a large crowd coming towards him, Jesus said to Philip, ‘Where are we to buy bread for these people to eat?’
6He said this to test him, for he himself knew what he was going to do. 7Philip answered him, ‘Six months’ wages* would not buy enough bread for each of them to get a little.’ 8One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, said to him,
9‘There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish. But what are they among so many people?’
10Jesus said, ‘Make the people sit down.’ Now there was a great deal of grass in the place; so they* sat down, about five thousand in all.
11Then Jesus took the loaves, and when he had given thanks, he distributed them to those who were seated; so also the fish, as much as they wanted.
12When they were satisfied, he told his disciples, ‘Gather up the fragments left over, so that nothing may be lost.
13So they gathered them up, and from the fragments of the five barley loaves, left by those who had eaten, they filled twelve baskets.
14When the people saw the sign that he had done, they began to say, ‘This is indeed the prophet who is to come into the world.’
There is something in you the whole world is waiting for. God had deposited a blessing in you hands that will change the destiny of others. You need to rediscover yourself and manifest. Read the rest of this entry »
Isaiah 49:15-16: Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! …
God has not forgotten you! He has a plan for you. He calls himself your father, but he is a father that is closer to his children than mothers. Read the rest of this entry »
6 But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. …
God is your father.
Do you know God only as Lord or as both your Lord and your father? A Lord is a master that is feared and revered, but a father is loved one. The relationship between a Master-Servant and a Father-Son is different.
Jesus often referred to God as his father, rather that as Lord. He knew most of us have not been able to relate very well with God, because he have been relating with him more as an Almighty, Omnipresent, Sovereign, and All powerful being.
But there is another side of God- he is primarily our father! That’s one of his names and titles.
If only we can relate to God as we relate with our earthy parents, then we will have better companionship with him. Jesus called himself the son of God. Do you see yourself actually as a son of God or a believer? Jesus taught us how to pray to God as our father. But do we actually pray to him as a father? What images of God do we have in our hearts?
God wants us to relate to him as his children. He wants to talk with us as Parents talk to children. He wants to share and know the little details of or lives as parents relate to children. It is only by this realization that we can fully benefit his fatherly benefits.
Few years ago, I challenge God to talk to me. Moments later, I audibly heard an invisible voice speak to me in my native language saying: “Tope, bawo ni?” Tope is a shortened form of my first name, and ‘Bawo ni’ in my native language means: How are you?
God is real> He spoke to me, saying: “Tope, How are you?” Imagine that, He cares even about how i feel. He does cares about all his children that recognise him not only as a God, but primarily as a Father!
Start relating to him as your Father today.
The institution of marriage was created my God, so if our marriage is not as happy as we wished we should go back to the bible.
Genesis 2 vs. 23And Adam said: This now is bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh
Adam must have been very lonely before the creation of Eve. He must have been excited when he woke up from a deep slumber to see newly created Eve by his side. The first thing he did was to compose a love poem for Eve. Said he:
The first love poem in the world was composed by Adam. When last did you compose a poem for your wife? I have not composed one for my wife over the past twelve years since I married her. I think most people in marriages take their spouses for granted, and that’s how the old flame of love dies.
Before advent of Valentine, love expresses itself in beautiful poetry in the Bible. The problem with most Christian men is that we are not romantic, may be due to over righteousness. Go ahead and give your wife a surprise today.
Matthew 1 vs 21-23; Luke 1vs 30-34, 46-54, 67-80
7 reasons why Jesus came
· To save us from our sins- Matthew 1 vs. 21
· To regard people of low estate and to bless them- Luke 1 vs. 48
· To have mercy upon us- Luke 1 vs 50
· To give us strength to destroy the wicked one- Luke 10 vs 19
· To feed the hungry- Luke 1 vs. 53
· To give us redemption- Luke 1 vs. 58
· To give us salvation- healing and deliverance- Luke 1 vs 71
In Acts 23: 12, 13, we read of forty Jews who banded together and bound themselves under an oath, saying that they would neither eat nor drink until they had killed Paul.
That was around A.D. 58. We know from scriptures that Paul lived for at least 4 years 3 months after that Act 24: 27, 28:11 and 28:30). In fact some authorities believe that Paul was killed in AD 64. Read the rest of this entry »
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
The letter ‘M’ that begins this month is prophetic. This is the month of Manifestation. The word month also starts with letter ‘M’, so this is one of the key months in the year, the other being March, when you were supposed to start marching into your miracle.
As I have said in an earlier posting, this is the fifth month, and 5 is the number of Grace. Therefore there is abundant grace to prosper and move forward without struggling.
Please pray like this:
1. Every breakthroughs I have dreamt of, begin to manifest now in May 2008.
2. Heavenlies powers that control the destiny of this month begin to work for my goodness and mercy in Jesus name.
3. My harvest, spring forth this month in Jesus name.
4. Miracles I did not pray for, manifest in my life this month in Jesus name.
5. I cancel by fire, every spirit of possibility and probability attached to this month. Be replaced by a spirit of certainty in Jesus name.
6. May 2008, I rechristen you a month of MUSTS, not MAYs in Jesus name.
7. This month, I MUST have a testimony in Jesus name.
8. As the earth is rotating around its axis daily, let every day in my life this month rotate into goodness and blessings in Jesus name.
9. As the earth is revolving around the sun this month let my destiny revolve into new things in Jesus name.
Read Judges 5 vs. 20: The stars fought from heaven,
from their courses they fought against Sisera.
10. Stars of the heavenlies, fight for my breakthroughs this month as you fought against the oppressors of the Israelites.
Subscribe to Save the World Blog by Email
Read more articles at www.christonline.info/
What are the various gifts? Paul lists some in 1 Corinthians 12:28-30: Church leadership positions such as apostle, prophet and teacher, or gifts of miracles and healings, or less spectacular but equally necessary abilities such as helping others and administration. Read the rest of this entry »
Subscribe to Save the World Blog by Email
Read more articles at www.christonline.info/
The Holy Spirit is the third person in the Trinity. He is fully God. He is eternal, omniscient, omnipresent, has a will, and can speak. He is alive. He is a person. He is not particularly visible in the Bible because His ministry is to bear witness of Jesus (John 15:26). Read the rest of this entry »
Read more articles at www.christonline.info
There is a lot of debate in Christian circles over the giving of firstfruits as an offering to God. Is this a scriptural act? What constitutes firstfruits, and how should this be given.
Kindly find below several passages that discuss on firstfruits in the Bible, read through, meditate carefully and ask the Holy Spirit to give you an understanding. As a Christian you should be able to understand the Bible yourself without prejudice to Church teachings.
In next write up, I will discuss further on this, giving my opinion on this subject.
What Does the Bible say on firstfruits?
And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the filed….the first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the Lord thy God – Exodus 23 vs. 16 and 19
And thou shall observe the feat of weeks, of the firstfruit of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year end- Exodus 34 vs. 22
The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the Lord thy God – Exodus 34 vs. 26
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, when ye be come unto the land which I gave unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruit of your harvest unto the Priest: And he shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted for you:…’ –Leviticus 23 vs. 10
All the best of the oil, and all the best of the wine, and of the wheat, they firstfruit of them which they shall offer unto the Lord, them have I given thee…And whatsoever is first ripe in the land , which they shall bring unto the Lord, shall be thine; every one that is clean in thy house shall ear of it. – Numbers 18 vs. 12-13
And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O Lord , hast given me. And thou shall set it before the Lord thy God, and worship before the Lord thy God – Deut. 26 vs. 10
Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thy increase; so shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine – Proverbs 3 vs. 9-10
The firstfruit also of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thy oil and the first of the fleece of thy sheep, shalt thou give him- Deut 18 vs. 4
But now is Christ risen from death, and become the firstfruits of them that slept – 1 Corinthians 15 vs. 20
Memorise: “And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did” (John 4:39)
Read: John 4:27-42
Pastor E. Adeboye
Apart from being used as a tool of evangelism, testimonies can also draw people to Christ. The Samaritan woman encountered Jesus at the well and knew there was something different about Him, particularly when He revealed her state without being told. She left her water pot and went into the city to share her testimony. Many of the Samaritans came to Jesus because of her testimony, and a revival broke out.
Jesus and His disciples were begged to stay for two days. Never underestimate the power of your testimony! The woman testified of what Jesus told her and she added: ‘Don’t you think this fellow who could reveal my past and present, is the Christ we have been waiting for?’ As you testify, you could also add: “Don’t you think the One who did this for me is capable of solving your problem too?”
“And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death” (Revelation 12:11). From this scripture, we know that testimony is a very powerful weapon of our warfare. Imagine testimony being placed side by side with the blood of the lamb in overcoming the enemies! When you plead the blood of Jesus, your enemies flee.
When you share your testimony, your enemies also flee. The enemy cannot withstand the power of a testimony! Praise God. You cannot be an overcomer if you do not use your testimonies to overcome. No matter how much you plead the blood of Jesus, you cannot fully overcome until you back it up by sharing your testimony.
Another strength of a testimony is that it is a seed capable of reproducing itself in the lives of the hearers. One single testimony can birth thousands of different or similar testimonies in other people. For instance, if you have been trusting God for the fruit of the womb for six years, and you meet a couple who got their baby after 18 years, it will stir up faith in you to receive yours.
You cannot tell, your testimony may be what somebody somewhere is waiting to hear in order to receive faith to birth his or hers. Share your testimonies! As long as you keep it to yourself, you deny many people of their blessings and you will be held responsible someday. One reason God did what He did in your life is so that your testimony can trigger that of others. How are you utilizing this powerful tool?
Memorise: “I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep” (John 10:11)
Read: John 10:6-11
Pastor E. Adeboye RCCG
“Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee” (1 Timothy 4:16).
Another area a shepherd should watch over the flock is in continuity in sound doctrines and in practice of the same. In Paul’s second letter to Timothy, he charged the latter in verse 13 of the first chapter: “Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus“. A shepherd should stick with the undiluted Word of God to earn the respect of the sheep.
Today, in many circles, leaders are diluting the Word of God with human wisdom and philosophy. Any leader who feels he or she knows God’s Word more than God, has out-lived his or her relevance both to God and His flock. Revelation says you must not doctor the Scriptures.
Also, there is need to put whatever you preach or teach into practice. This is an effective way to watch over your flock. Until your subordinates see you practicing what you teach, they may never do so. A doers life-style adds compulsion, expediency and credibility to your message. John 10:4 says it is the duty of the shepherd to lead before the sheep can follow.
In today’s passage, another area the shepherd must watch is in identifying and preventing the wolves and thieves that are after the sheep. It is the caring and watchful shepherd that will easily notice areas of backsliding, compromise and pitfalls.
If you are not watchful, God will not give you the information that will place you ahead of events in your local assembly. It is a shame if Heaven bypasses the under- shepherd concerning events in the lives of members or family.
During a praise session, the Spirit said the spirit of death had been sent against somebody there, but that the Lord had helped the individual to avert that death. Members thanked God and left. About a week later, news came that a young lady under the influence of certain unforeseen forces attempted suicide. She was taken to the hospital and survived it because God had earlier revealed Satan’s plan and annulled it. Are you watching effectively over your family, church or the flock in your care? Have you earned God’s trust?
A lot is expected from leaders. Are you meeting up?
- Should Christians pray to Virgin Mary?
- By Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2. By this you know the Spirit of GOD; Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.You are of God little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world .They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error”
–1 JOHN 4: 1-6
- Many religions believe there is God and they use different intermediaries to link up with God. Even some Christian denominations also use some intermediaries to reach God, whether an image, a human being, money etc. It must be known however that there is the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
- The spirit of truth is the spirit of God while the spirit of error is the spirit of Satan. Some people believe they are worshipping God whereas they are worshipping Satan through the influence of the spirit of error. They set up images or human beings in the guise that they are worshipping God.
- Do not be deceived the only way to God is through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. “ I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except though Me.” (John 14:6).
- The litmus test of knowing whether you are worshipping God or not is your acknowledgement of Jesus Christ as Lord. If you worship Mary, Mammon or any other image or your Pastor, Reverend, Bishop or Pope is placed above JESUS then that is the spirit of error.
- If your religion does not acknowledge Jesus as Lord, the spirit of error controls it.
- Check yourself today to see if truly you are worshiping God or the spirit of error. If you are worshipping the spirit of error in ignorance , REPENT and begin to worship God by acknowledging Jesus Christ as Lord.
- If you do not believe in God, you are an atheist and it is the spirit of error at work in your life. You cannot afford to make an error in life. Repent now and begin to serve God through Jesus Christ.
- Do you want to be reconciled with God, through Jesus the Lord and Saviour? Then say this simple prayer:
- Father, in the name of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and have fallen short of your glory. I genuinely repent from all my sins and pledge to go and sin no more. I accept your plan to reconcile mankind to you through Jesus Christ, who you sent in your name.
- I believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and died on the Cross to pay the penalty for my sins and redeem me. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I pray that His blood washes my sins away. I invite the Holy Spirit to rule my Life. I am born again in Jesus name.
If you want more information on how you can build a new life with God, an email to: email@example.com
I will not worship God in error. I recognize the truth that Jesus is the only way to God the Father, I hold on the truth.
- Jesus the truth of God, set me free from the spirit of error.
- I refuse to be deceived by the devil.
- Spirit of error, you will not succeed in controlling my heart in Jesus name.