2 king 2:18-22
Warfare prayers for breaking known and and unknown curses.
Appropriate for use during deliverance ministration or breaking of curses.
Gal3:13-14: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made accurse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one the hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promises of the Spirit through faith.
Num 23:23 surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, nether is there any divination against Israel: according to this time shall be said of Jacob and of Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob of Israel, what hath God wrought!
Praise & Worship
- Praise the Lord for the redemptive power in the blood of Jesus
- Praise the Lord for redeeming us from the curse of the law
- Confess all sin that has given the enemy legal right to place any curse on you or your household
- Repent and ask God forgiveness and cleansing
- I take authority over every curse upon my life, in Jesus name.
- I command all curse issued against me to be broken, in the name of Jesus
- I command all evil spirits association with any curse to leave me now in the name of Jesus