1 Kings 16:34
“And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it” —Joshua 6:26
“In his days did Hiel the Bethelite build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof in Abiram his firstborn, and set up the gates thereof in his youngest son Segub, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Joshua the son of Nun” —
My mother just returned from a Pilgrimage trip to Israel. Her trip was a fulfillment of one of her life ambitions. She had long desired to physically see some of the towns and sites mentioned in the Holy Bible.
2 king 2:18-22
Warfare prayers for breaking known and and unknown curses.
Appropriate for use during deliverance ministration or breaking of curses.
Gal3:13-14: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made accurse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one the hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promises of the Spirit through faith.
Num 23:23 surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, nether is there any divination against Israel: according to this time shall be said of Jacob and of Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob of Israel, what hath God wrought!
Praise & Worship
- Praise the Lord for the redemptive power in the blood of Jesus
- Praise the Lord for redeeming us from the curse of the law
- Confess all sin that has given the enemy legal right to place any curse on you or your household
- Repent and ask God forgiveness and cleansing
- I take authority over every curse upon my life, in Jesus name.
- I command all curse issued against me to be broken, in the name of Jesus
- I command all evil spirits association with any curse to leave me now in the name of Jesus
2 king 2:18-22
- Warfare prayer for breaking known and und unknown curses.
- Appropriate for use during deliverance ministration or breaking of curses.
2 Samuel 22: 45 & 46: “Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.”
Proverbs 26:2 says, “Curse careless shall not come.” This me mans there must be a reason for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up by supernatural for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up supernatural powers. If a curse is not broken, it will continue its evil operation Read the rest of this entry »
ESTHER 7 and 8
And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all the kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the month of the Lord shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
1. I renounce any satanic baptism, in the name of Jesus.
2. I release myself from every urine manipulation, in Jesus name
3. I nullify the consequences of any conscious or unconscious offer of satanic sacrifices, in the name of Jesus.
4. I rebuke all deceiving spirits by the blood and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. I renounce every satanic claim of ownership to any department of my life, in the name of Jesus
6. I release my foundation from the grip of house hold wickedness, in the name of Jesus
7. I release myself from any satanic brake applied to any manipulations, in the name of Jesus.
8. I release myself from any satanic brake applied to any department of my life, in the name of Jesus
9. I break every foundation curse, in the name of Jesus
Source: Dr. D.K. Olukoya.
Confession: Psalm 56:9 32:8 23:1, 6 Exodus 23:20
I retrieve my blessing from every evil attack, in the name of Jesus
I break every curse of failure, in the name of Jesus
Let the Lord reveal to me every secret behind my problem that belongs to me, in the name of Jesus.
I command the devil to take off his legs from any money that belongs to me, in the name of Jesus
Let the ministering spirits (God’s angels) go forth and bring in blessings unto me, in the name of Jesus.
Let the rod of iron fail on any strange money passed to me, in Jesus name.