Matthew Ashimolowo, Snr Pastor of KICC, UK’s largest Church has just published a new book titled: ‘What is wrong in being Black”. The Book summary is below:
In the past years the state of the Black person globally has become paramount on my mind. I have observed that wherever Black people are, whether it is Australia – among the Aborigines, Africa, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, or North America, we seem to belong at the bottom of the pile, or the bottom of the pyramid, economically, socially, physically, mentally, etc. It makes one ask several questions:
- What is responsible for these 2,000 years of “Black backwardness”?
- Why do we seem to fail even where we are in the majority?
- Is the Black man victimized; and is he a victim of his own circumstances, pathologies, or of other people’s opinions and decisions?
- Have Blacks always been this way?
- Are we descended from “Kunta Kinteh” or from kings?
- If Blacks are not cursed, what did they do to deserve almost 2,000 years of oppression, lack, etc?
- What is responsible for Africa being the richest continent and yet inhabited by the poorest people?
- If Black means only one sixteenth of skin, why are Blacks un-able to overcome the “victimitis” or pressure that comes with it?
- Is there a conspiracy to keep Blacks at the bottom?
- Why do Black nations constitute the biggest borrower nations?
- If Blacks are not cursed, is their land cursed?
- Africans are religious by nature, and where they have become Christians they have been committed. Why are they still not making progress?
- Why is there such a gap between White dominated and Black dominated nations?
- What are the pathologies responsible for the state of Blacks in different settings?
- Can there be healing to the atrocities committed against Blacks in the past?
- Some African nations have the highest number of educated citizens, yet Africa in modern times has not contributed significantly to discoveries or inventions.
- What is the future of the Black person?
- If there is a future, what is the key to that future?
- When will the Black man’s day of manifestation come?
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3