3 John 2
There are various interpretations and commentary on 3 John 2. What is the really meaning of these verses, and how can we stand on it to enter our financial prosperity?
Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +2348035897435
3 John 2-Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- This is one of the most quoted scriptures to desire financial prosperity
- Of a truth, the verse speaks of financial, bodily and spiritual prosperity
- But next verse outline condition for experiencing these prosperity. Most people ignored this condition, but are quick claim divine prosperity.
- 3 John 3 says the wish prosperity is for brethren that walk in truth.
- Do you wish to experience financial prosperity, then walk in truth.
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3