By Babatope Babalobi +23480358974 35
Genesis 1 vs. 2-3 – 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was[a] on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
- This is the first chapter of the Bible where God is introduced as the Creator. If He is still creator, that means He can recreate. May God recreate anything that is not working well in your life in Jesus name
- Several Christians are undergoing various afflictions such as sickness, debt, and failures
- You may be one of them, and your life may look stagnant, void and the future may look bleak now
- The whole earth was like that once upon a time, but God spoke the word, and the darkness of the earth give way to light
- Learn to speak the Word of God to your situations
- I speak the word of God to your situations, let every darkness disappear, and let there be light in marriage, finances, career, family and homes in Jesus name
- God did not perform the miracle of Genesis 1 without the help of the Holy Spirit. There was void ness and darkness, yet the Holy Spirit was moving around.
- You need to invoke that same power of the Holy Spirit to ensure every darkness in your life gives way to light.
- Invite the Spirit of God move over you and help you to succeed in Jesus name
Genesis 1 vs.27 –So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- God created male and female.
- If God did not intend male and female to cohabit and reproduce themselves through heterosexual intercourse, He would had created male alone.
- Homosexuality is out of the plan of God.
- Homosexuality is a sin, if you are one repent and be saved.
Genesis 1 vs. 28 – Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
There are several lessons of this passage:
- You have been blessed by God before you were born
- If God has blessed, you no man can curse you
- God gave you five commandments for your life
- Be fruitful
- Fill the earth
- Subdue it
- Have dominion.
- Be fruitful:Fruitfulness means being productive. Fruitfulness means doing something profitable. Fruitfulness means being a blessing to yourself, your family and to others.
- I curse every seed of unfruitfulness in your life and speak to the labour of your hands to bear fruits in Jesus name.
- Multiply:Multiplication is geometric increase. The mind of God for us is not to increase in numbers by two or three but to multiply in leaps.
- When Jesus turned the bread meant for one person into food eaten by five thousand with leftovers, the power of multiplication was at work.
- I provoke the divine power of multiplication to manifest in your situation in Jesus name.
- I speak woe to the spirit of snail speed over your life and command a speedy increase in Jesus name.
- Fill the earth: Filling the earth means our star should shine across the earth to the glory of God. Christians are supposed to be champions rather than losers, players rather than spectators, news makers rather than news readers. We need to work hard, be productive and pray towards achieving this goal.
- I speak success, excellence and distinction to every work of your hands and break limits and restrictions to your divine manifestation in Jesus name
- Subdue: Subdue means we need to overcome challenges. We need to overcome storms. We need to break the chains of oppression and walk in liberty. This calls for divine knowledge, understanding and wisdom
- David was able to subdue Goliath. God is calling us to subdue sin, subdue poverty, subdue sickness and subdue failure.
- I pray that the anointing to subdue every contrary situation shall fall on us in Jesus name
- Dominate: Christians are meant to be Kings and Queens. Dominion means comfort, splendour, peace, joy and victory. Christians are Christ ambassadors on earth and overcomers or conquerors; as such we should manifest these divine attributes
- The impartation to dominate life challenging situations, receive it today in Jesus name
- Before a Christian can fulfil these divine attributes – Replenish, Multiply, Subdue and Dominate, he/she must be a child of God
- I encourage you to dedicate and surrender your life to Christ today, flee from all sins, live in complete holiness, serve God and as you do that, divine power to multiply, replenish, subdue and dominate shall fall on you in Jesus name.
- I activate the fivefold blessings of God over your life in Jesus name
- Blessings shall pursue and overtake you from today in Jesus name
Genesis 1 vs. 31 – Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So, the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
- The word of God makes us to realize that all things God created are good
- God does not create evil unless it is to punish anyone that challenges His powers and disobeyed His laws
- If you see any evil around you or experience any evil, know surely that this is from the devil not God
- You need to stand against any evil, reject it, cancel it and pray against it
- Don’t allow yourself to be cheated by the devil who sponsors and spreads evil
- I rebuke and speak against every evil works against your life in Jesus name
- Let goodness and mercy pursue you daily in Jesus name.
By Babatope Babalobi +23480358974 35