Isaiah 65 vs 24: And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
- God may not answer your specific prayer because He has given you a response before; and He is wondering why you are praying again on the matter.
- God may not answer you because, He knows you will not like, accept, or believe His response, most likely because you have made up your mind on what to do; and you only want God to rubber stamp your desires.
- If you involve in evils, wickedness, and idolatry, God says he will not hear your prayers.
Isaiah 1 vs. 14-15 – hate your new moon festivals and your appointed feasts,They have become a burden to Me;I am weary of bearing them.“So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide My eyes from you;Yes, even though you multiply prayers,I will not listen.Your hands are covered with blood.
Isaiah 59 vs. 2 – Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.-Sin.
Willful sin. Isaiah 59 vs. 2 – But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
God may not answer because of your sin. The prayers of a sinner is an abomination to God.
- Read Genesis 31 vs 19: And Laban has gone to shear his sheep, and Rachel has stolen the images that are his father’s.
- There was a secret sin in the life of Rachel that was only known to her.
- She stole her father’s idol, and when her father searched for it, she sat on the idol and refused to get up, and said she was experiencing her menstrual cycle. (Genesis 31 vs 35)
- Rachel’s sin was three in One. She committed stealing by taking images that were not hers; she committed idolatry by having in her possession idols; and she committed lying by claiming she was undergoing her menses, actually she was not.
- What are the secrets sins in your life that you have refused to confess to anybody? Is it adultery, stealing, masturbation, fornication, idolatry, or pornography?
- If you have any material, article or item that belong to Satan, it becomes a legal ground for Satan to attack you. You need to search your house or office and get rid of any satanic possession in your life. It could be a charm, instrument, photo, amulet, medicine or textual material.
Joshua 7 vs. 13 – Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against tomorrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.
- Holy Spirit reveal to me any accursed object in my possession in Jesus name.
- Idolatry is always a cause of unanswered prayers. Have you consulted an herbalist, a false prophet, a magician, an occult, or practice witchcraft in the past? Unless you repent and cut-off your evil past, God will shut His ears from your prayers.
11 Kings 17 vs. 17&18 – 17They sacrificed their sons and daughters in the fire. They practiced divination and sought omens and sold themselves to do evil in the eyes of the Lord, arousing his anger. 18So the Lord was very angry with Israel and removed them from his presence. Only the tribe of Judah was left
- God may not answer you because he wants to test your patience. If you want a response in a hurry, He may decide to keep silent to build your patience in patience.
- God may not answer you because he want you to pass through a wilderness or long suffering experience. This will end up building your christian faith and increasing your testimonies.
- Genesis 16 vs 1 – Now Sarai Abram’s wife bare him no children
- Genesis 20 vs 7 – And Abraham prayed unto God and God healed Abimelech and his wife, and his maidservants and they bare children
- Genesis 21 vs 1 – For Sarah conceived and bare Abraham a son in his old age at the set time of which God has spoken to him
- There are some prayers that remain unanswered because God has refused to answer them.
- Sarai, the wife of Abraham was barren, yet Abraham was a perfect man before God.
- Sarai, the wife of Abraham was barren, yet the same Abraham prayed for Abimelech wives and maidservants who were barren, and they conceived and bore children; but the prayer of Abraham for his wife remained unanswered.
- Murderer, abortion. – Isaiah 59 vs. 3 – For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
- Lies. Isaiah 59 vs. 3 – For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
- Partiality. Isaiah 59 vs.4 – None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
- Worldliness. Isaiah 59 vs. 4 – None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
- Evil conspiracy. Isaiah 59 vs. 4 – None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
- Wickedness. Isaiah 59 vs. 5 – They hatch cockatrice’ eggs, and weave the spider’s web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.
- Crime and violence. Isaiah 59 vs. 6 – Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
- Evil thoughts. Isaiah 59 vs. 7 – Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
- Troublesomeness. Isaiah 59 vs. 8 – The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
- Disobedience. Isaiah 59 vs. 13 – In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
- Deceit. Isaiah 59 vs. 13 – In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
- Prayerlessness. Isaiah 59 vs. 16 – And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
- Tiredness in the altar of prayer – Luke 18 vs. 1 – And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint
- Inconsistency in prayer, ON and OFF prayer life – Luke 18 vs. 1 – And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
- Lame prayers, unaggressive prayers. God does not answer prayers of gentleman, but those that cry like Violent soldiers – Luke 18 vs. 7 – And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
- Failure to pray DAY and NIGHT. You must combine the two – Luke 18 vs. 7 – And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
- God may not answer you because you have not prayed hard enough. You dont only need to ask, you have to seek and knock before your prayers could be answered.
- God may not answer your prayers because he has allowed Satan to block your prayers as a way of testing your trust and faith in Him. As you remain in faith, He will surely answer you
Matthew 37 vs.46 – And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- Quite often at times, we often found ourselves in situation that seems God does not hear our prayers. No matter how much we prayed, fasted or worship
- In this case, even Jesus Christ complained that God has forsaken Him.
- Those observing Him were also mocking. “He trusted in God, let Him deliver Him now” (vs. 43).
- In such situation, God expects us to be still and He will manifests Himself as the Lord.
- God may not answer you because he has really answered you before through dreams, visions, a message, or a word; but you could not interpret or discern
- God may not answer your prayers, because it is not yet the appointed time.
- God may not answer your prayers because, granting your request is against His will or it may lead to your spiritual destruction
- God may decide to forsake you if devil has legal ground to afflict you.
- Mercy of God, replace judgment of God over my life in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3