- Ministry of healing
- Ministry of deliverance
- Ministry of salvation
- Jesus is the Healer
- Jesus healed the leper – 2 – And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
- Jesus healed the man sick of palsy (vs.6) – And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented;
- Jesus healed Peter’s mother sick of fever (vs. 14) – And when Jesus was come into Peter’s house, he saw his wife’s mother laid, and sick of a fever.
- If you wish to receive a miracle, start by worshipping God. The leper worshipped Jesus before requesting for healing
– vs. 2 – And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying
- The leper worshipped Jesus. What are you passing through that is hindering you from worshipping God?
- The leper worshipped God and received a miracle. Jesus does not respond to weeping, murmurings, or lamentations. Jesus respond to worship
- You need faith to receive divine healing. The centurion received divine healing for his servant by faith. Verse 8 – 8The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
- Jesus healed by speaking word of God (vs. 8 and 15) – 8The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.
Jesus did not heal by asking people to drink holy water, asking them to bath in streams, asking them to sow a financial seed for healing, or asking the sick to rub spiritual cream on the body. He simply spoke the word of God healed the sick.
- If you desire healing, just speak the word. Compile healing scriptures and recite them daily.
- Jesus healed the sick by touch. The finger of Jesus shall touch you today in Jesus name
Verse 3: – And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him
- Jesus is the deliverer. He delivered many that were possessed by devils ( 16) – 16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
And (vs. 28) – 28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
- Deliverance is core of Jesus’s ministry. Jesus cast out devils. You can cast out every devils troubling your life in Jesus name.
- Deliverance is by the word of God, Deliverance is not by any other material, except the word. It is the word that delivers, not intermediaries such as oil, handkerchief, water, soap, clothes, or photograph of men of God.
Verse 16 – and he cast out the spirits with his word
- Jesus was asleep despite the stormy winds that was drowning the ship because he knew angels are ministering to him and God is in control. We need to be calm in face of crises and trust in Emmanuel, God is with us
Verse 24 – And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
- The disciples of Jesus were almost getting drowned but Jesus intervened. The disciples were almost perishing in the sea, but Jesus saved them. As long as you are with God, you shall not perish in any stormy wind of life in Jesus name. The Lord Jesus shall surely save you from perishing
Verse 25: And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
- Jesus is the Saviour. He rebuked the stormy wind, and saved his disciples from the drowning ship.
Verse 26 – And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
- I rebuke every storm in your ship in Jesus name
- Christians should be ready to make sacrifices for the kingdom. If you wish to carry the cross and follow Jesus, you should be ready to make sacrifices.
Verse 20: And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head
- Are you a true follower of Jesus.? Are you ready to follow Jesus anywhere? The disciples of Jesus followed him. If you are not doing any thing for the kingdom or obeying Gods laws, then you are not following Jesus
Verse 23: And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
- You need to speak the word to claim your healing, call on Jesus to deliver you from devils; and pray to Him to save you from the stormy winds threatening to drown you.
- My body hear the word of God, be healed in Jesus name
- Devils afflicting my life, I cast you out in Jesus name
- Jesus of Nazareth, save me.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp prayergroup: https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/H0NY69sF2Xk5al80J5vdDI
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3