John 11 vs. 35 – Jesus wept
- “Jesus Wept”, is the shortest verse of the Holy Bible, and it describes the feeling of Jesus when he saw two of his disciples-Martha and Mary weeping over the death of their brother-Lazarus. Several Jews were also gathered weeping and mourning over Lazarus’s death..
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping because Christians have abandoned the word for the world.
- May His blood cut you off from the world today in Jesus name
- Jesus wept on the road to Calvary and He is still weeping because the church He left behind is winning members rather than winning souls.
- May the Spirit of God turn you into a soul winner in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping because the only message He is hearing from the churches is about money money money and money rather than heaven heaven heaven heaven and heaven
- May you become heaven focussed from today in Jesus name
- May the god of mammon not rejoice over your soul in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping because His followers who call themselves Christians are coming to Him more because of breakthroughs and miracles rather than the salvation of their souls.
- May the cares of this world not cause you to miss the road to heaven in Jesus name
- Jesus wept
- Jesus wept because the messages of sin, holiness, righteousness, and purity has disappeared from the pulpit, replaced by the message of grace, prosperity, and breakthroughs
- May your earthly breakthroughs not prevent you from breakthroughs to heaven in Jesus name
- In the last day, may your breakthrough to heaven in Jesus name
- May sin not blot your name from the book of life in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping because Christians have ignored his last commandment to preach the gospel to all the ends of the earth, whereas the last wish of even dead human beings are respected
- May the fire of evangelism consume you in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping because many Christians are not interested in missionary or evangelical work, instead of collecting souls for the kingdom they are interested only in collecting miracles from Him.
- May the fire of revival consumer you in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and still weeping because most Christians are not willing to make any sacrifice for the Kingdom, whether in terms of time, energy, service, or money. The harvest is full but the harvesters are few
- May you become a harvester of souls in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping because He was crucified on the cross over 2000 years ago, many people are still crucifying Him by denying him, disobeying His teachings, forsaking the gospel.
- I Pray that you shall not crucify Jesus through your actions in Jesus name
- Your old man shall be crucified on the cross today in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping because Hell is becoming more and more enlarged as few and fewer people are making heaven.
- My prayer is that among the few that will make heaven, your name and my name shall be on the list in Jesus name
- Jesus wept and He is still weeping when He remembers the pains of the cross; as hell is winning the battle for souls of men.
- May hell not rejoice over you in Jesus name
- May demons not rejoice over you in Jesus name
- May heaven rejoice over your soul in Jesus name
Do you want to stop Jesus from weeping?
- Be an aggressive soul winner
- Be an unapologetic preacher of the gospel
- Serve God with your talent, time, energy, and resources
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
WhatsApp prayergroup: https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/H0NY69sF2Xk5al80J5vdDI
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
APRIL 14, 2017