Luke 12 vs. 15, 21 – 15And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. 21So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
- Covetousness is the spirit of ingratitude, not being satisfied and never contended.
- Covetousness is the spirit of envy and jealousy, not appreciating Gods goodness in your life, but desiring to compete with your neigbour
- Coventousness is the spirit of greed, having good clothes and shoes that you have not worn in a year, yet complaining that you dont have enough.
- Covetousness is not being satisfied with one wife, but acquiring a harem of women.
- Covetousness is not being faithful to your spouse, but engaging in adultery because of rewards.
- Covetousness is offering sex for favour and profits
- Covetousness is a compulsive desire for the latest trends, desiring to acquire every new technology and gadgets while the old ones in your house are largely utilized.
- Covetousness is desiring to make profit from every activity, desiring to make gain from every relationship and monetizing every act.
- Covetousness is stealing and earning income illegitimately.
- Covetous people are never satisfied with their material assets. They are never contented and never have enough.
- I reject material riches that will destroy my soul in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3