Matthew 7 vs. 13-14 – Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Luke 13 vs. 24 – Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
- It is not easy to make heaven
- Entering heaven requires an effort
- You cannot make heaven by mistake
- There are strict rules you must follow and obey before you can enter heaven.
- Heaven is not for all comers
- Few people will make heaven
- Many people will end up in hell
- Entering heaven requires a life of sacrifice
- You need to cut off from the crowd to make heaven
- The way to heaven is lonely as the world will cut off from you
- You must struggle to make heaven
- You cannot stroll into heaven
- You cannot walk casually into heaven
- You need spiritual violence to enter heaven
- Many people desire to enter heaven but will be disqualified at the gate of heaven
- Few people shall be saved inspite of all teachings, number of churches, various denominations, and warnings.
- Holy Spirit, squeeze me into heaven in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3