Mathew 3 vs 13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
- Jesus was a humble man, though he was Lord, yet he subjected himself to be being baptized by John.
- John the baptist himself was embarrassed to baptize Jesus.
- Compare this to the way, the present Priests and Pastors behave as tin gods over their congregation
- Compare this to the way, Christians behave arrogantly over their subjects
- Prayer: O Lord give me a humble heart
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3