Matthew 1 vs. 21: – And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from the sins
1. A time to read the Bible and get better understanding of the story and significance of the birth of Jesus Christ.
2. Time to fully understand who Jesus is, and his ministry.
3. Time to become a Christian by accepting Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.
4. Time for recommitment and rededication to Christian life of holiness and righteousness.
5. Time for genuine repentance.
6. Time to demonstrate the love of Christ for those in need, by sharing gifs and paying visits.
7. Time to fellowship with other Christians in Churches, attend Christmas Carols, and related activities.
8. Time to declare a Prayer season and talk to God in Prayers.
9. Time to preach the gospel to those that are unsaved.
10. Time to visit Jerusalem and visit the historical footprints of Jesus Christ.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3