Essence of Christmas
For God so loved the word that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life – John 3 vs 16
- Jesus gave his life; your Christmas celebration will not be complete if you don’t give your life to Jesus this season. As a matter of fact, this is the most important thing you should do.
- Jesus gave his life, remember to lessen the burden of someone this season. Give a gift to a widow, orphan, stranger, or a poor family.
- Jesus gave his life, remember to honour your parents this season. Give them a precious gift and make them happy for bringing you to the world.
- Jesus gave his life, remember to appreciate your Pastors this season. They labour over you in prayers and counselling throughout the year, and all we tell them is ‘God bless you’. I will be happy if someone chooses to be used by God to bless me this season.
- Jesus gave his life, remember your children this Christmas. Their Christmas clothes must manifest in Jesus name.
- Jesus gave his life, remember to appreciate your spouse this season. Buy him or her a merry xmas gift.
- Jesus gave his life, if you are privileged to have a good boss, remember to appreciate him. This is a sure way of keeping your job and getting promoted in the workplace before next Christmas. Bosses should also remember to give their workers Christmas packages as deemed fit.
Receive your Christmas blessings in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3