Mark 15 vs. 33- At the sixth hour darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour.
The Bible recorded that there was darkness in the whole land soon after Jesus was crucified.
What is darkness?
- Sudden death.
What does this darkness signify?
- Darkness signifies sin caused by murder of an innocent man.
- Darkness represents the absence of the glory of God caused by the death of Jesus.
- Darkness represents the reign of Satan through evil committed by the crucifixion of Jesus.
What lessons can we learn from this incident?
Is there darkness in your family, House, Business or life?
- There may be darkness in your life if you have committed a sin just like Pharisees and Sadducees.
- There may be darkness in your life if you entered into a covenant with Satan and invited him to your life.
- There may be darkness in your life if you have committed evil wickedness or iniquities in the past.
- There may be darkness in your life if you have turned your back to God. If you have refused to read the Bible this is the light of the world or failed to pray to God.
How to overcome all forms of darkness
- Surrender your life to Jesus.
- Become born again.
- Read the Bible daily.
- Pray always.
- Live in Holiness.
- Resist the Devil.
Darknesses in my life, clear away in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3