Mark 7 vs. 7-8
7 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’
8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.”
- One of the lessons in Mark 7 is that anyone who follows Church doctrines rather than the commandments of God as contained in the Bible should not be regarded as a Christian.
- This implies that every doctrine of the Church should be based on the Bible. Any practice, rules of worship, or instructions passed by the Church that is contrary to the Bible is evidently satanic.
- It will be a tragedy to spend our whole life in Church worshiping God in error.
- It will be a tragedy to spend the whole life observing church doctrines and end up in hell.
- May we not worship God in vain in Jesus name.
- Don’t be tied to a Church simply because that is your family place of worship. You need to critically examine the doctrines of the Church to be sure they conform with the Scriptures, otherwise ran out of the Church today.
- Your salvation is more critical that emotional, family, ethnic, or tribal ties to any ungodly Church.
- The chapter also lists evils that defile a man as:
- Evil thoughts
- Evil Eye
- Power of God, cut me off from every satanic church in Jesus name.
- I shall not worship God in vain in Jesus name.
- I arrest my heart for Christ.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3