Mark 2 vs. 17-
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
- Several people live in self condemnation of their past sins and iniquities.
- Some people erroneously believe God will not forgive them because of the enormity of the sins they have committed in the past.
- The fact is that the whole essence of the ministry of Jesus is not to applaud /praise the righteous but to call sinners to repentance.
- Jesus upbraided the rich, condemned the Pharisees and Sadducees (who thought they are righteous) for practising legalistic righteousness, exposed the folly of the man that thought he had kept all the laws and commandments; but associated with the poor, shielded the sinner (caught in the very act of adultery) from being stoned, dined and wined with tax collectors, and sat with unbelievers.
- Jesus came to save to heal and to deliver.
- No matter the nature of your sins they will be washed away once you confess them, repent and plead for forgiveness by the blood of Jesus.
- Go ahead and call on the Lord Jesus to save you.
- As we start a new month, it is not enough to prophecy that this is a good month, heaven will be more pleased if you decide to walk with God this month and henceforth.
- This month shall open your mouth and vomit my miracles, vomit my blessings, vomit my healing, vomit my jobs,vomit my marriage, vomit my husband, vomit my children vomit my visa etc in Jesus name
- This month shall arise and favour me in Jesus name
- Blood of Jesus fight for me this month
- Blood of Jesus save and deliver me from economic, business, marital, and spiritual recession.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3