- Jesus was a preacher, teacher, evangelist, and deliverer. His sermons were centred on repentance and salvation of course themes of his sermons touched on several other issues, but repentance and salvation was primary
- Unfortunately, the contemporary church has deviated from focusing on the centrality of repentance and salvation. Prosperity messages are now the main theme.
- The message of repentance preached by Jesus two thousand years ago is more relevant today.
- There is a reader of this message that needs to repent from sin of sexual perversion, adultery, fornication, pre-marital sex, and homo-sexuality; someone needs to repent from lying, from anger, from envy, from stealing, from witnesses, and from idolatry.
- Repent simply, regretting your past sins, and determining to live in holiness.
- Jesus gave to save you from your sins. Repent, accept him as the saviour, let his blood cleanse your sins, and save you.
May the power to live above sin possess you in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3