By Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435 email@example.com
Mathew 22 vs 34 and 46
34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.
- In Mathew 22 several questions were thrown at Jesus by the Pharisees and Sadducees who sought to tempt him and nail him.
- One clear lesson we can learn from Matthew 22 is that you have to be wiser than your accusers, persecutors, and enemies.
- Jesus was wiser than his accusers and there are three strategies he used to achieve this virtue.
- You need to think deeply before talking in order to be wiser than your accusers.
- You need to talk less, tame your tongue, and be patience in order to be wiser than your accusers.
- You need to be learned and knowledgeable; as well as read widely in order to be wiser than your enemies
- Jesus answered all questions poised to him by his accusers because he was patient in speaking, thought before he spoke and knew the laws of Moses more than the Pharisees and Sadducees.
- Every tongue falsely accusing me, shall be silenced in Jesus name
- I receive divine wisdom in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3