By Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435 email@example.com
Matthew 19 vs. 23- Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- A rich man that puts his trust in the riches to solve all his problems instead of trusting God may not make heaven.
- Money may become his god. A rich man that devotes their time, energy, and power to make money rather than serving God may not make heaven.
- A rich man that believes money can solve all his problems may become godless and lose heaven.
- A rich man may become too busy managing his riches that he has no time for the things of God like reading the bible, praying, and fellowshipping with believers.
- Some rich men might have committed sins (bribery and corruption, murder etc.) to accumulate and sustain their riches.
- A rich man who does not have compassion for the poor and does not share/spend his riches on the poor may be committing a sin.
- It is almost impossible to become rich in this world without committing a sin or making covenant with the devil along the way.
God of heaven give me riches that will not kill me in Jesus name