Pastor Yvonne Pelemo The World Overcomers Church, Lagos www.theworldovercomerschurch.org
- Jesus has prepared our healing, our health and our cure.
Isaiah 53 vs. 5 – But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
I Peter 2 vs. 24 – Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed
- You need to contend for your healing and cure because health is wealth.
- Peace brings health. When you are a peaceful person, you will be healthy.
Galatians 3 vs. 13 – Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
John 10 vs. 10 – The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- Anytime the life you are living does not show the abundance of Jesus, you need to fight to overcome the sickness.
- Sickness is a beast that you should shake into the fire. Do not compromise with sickness.
- Speak to any sickness in your body and command it to leave you because you need to do things for God.
Exodus 22 vs. 25 –If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.
- Serving God is a health insurance. Proverb 3 vs. 1-8
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- If you live by God’s principles and do his will, when sickness comes, he will take it away.
Causes of sickness
- Old age, but you can pray against it.
- Emotional health
- Sleepless night distorts your brain
- Resentment and unforgiveness
- Not eating or drinking right. Smoking, drinking alcoholic drinks
- Unforgiving spirit
- Loneliness. It is not good especially at old age.
- Sickness can be hereditary. l. Look at your roots
- Eat healthy. Avoid sugar and carbohydrate. Form a healthy eating habit.
- Water is the best liquid you need for your body. Avoid beer and gin.
- Issue of the heart. Guard your heart. Avoid vengeance.
- Excuses, blame game, causes sorrow of health.
- Generational or self-imposed curses
- Secret sins – immorality.
How to live healthy
- Live a life devoid of sin.
- Love people with your heart – Leviticus 19 vs. 18 – Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD
- Avoid processed foods
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat the right food
- Feed on the word of God. The word of God will become flesh in your body and consume every sickness.
- Get use to physical exercises to burn off calories
- Fight to stay healthy. Avoid sweet things.
- Take lots of water and bitter things.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3