- Matthew 14 starts with the tragic story of how John the Baptist was beheaded to satisfy King Herod, Herodias, the king’s concubine, and her daughter.
- John the Baptist was beheaded to entertain the king’s guest on his birthday. May your enemies not rejoice over your obituary in Jesus name.
- John the Baptist was beheaded to satisfy the wish of a blood thirsty and adulterous Herodias. Every strange woman in the life of your husband is cut off in Jesus name.
- John the Baptist died violently because he preached against sin. Any power that wants to waste your life, shall die violently in Jesus name.
- Adulterous Herodias and her daughter celebrated the death of John the Baptist, any power waiting to celebrate your premature death, shall die suddenly in Jesus name.
- Every Herod and Herodias planning to behead you shall die suddenly in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3