By Evangelist Steve Pelemo, The World Overcomers Church, Lagos www.theworldovercomerschurch.org
Read 1 Samuel 17
Vs 27-for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?
vs 37-David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the Lord be with thee.
- Life battles starts from the tummy. The first act of a new baby is to cry.
- Life is all about battles. If you don’t run into battles, battles will run into you.
- God did not design you to perish in life battles. My prayer is that you will not perish in the battles of life. You will surely win the battles of life in Jesus name.
- For your deliverance to come, you must fight. It is when you fight and win that you will be promoted. You cannot run away from fighting.
- When you fight and win, you will be liberated.
- There is always a reward attached to every battle. If you run away from the battle, you will miss the reward attached to the battle.
- The Bible asks us to fight the good fight of faith. You fight by crying to the Most High and He will answer you.
- Fight he fight of life that will move your family forward.
- To win the battles of life, you need to walk with Jesus. The moment you live your life outside of Jesus, you will fight and fight and lose.
- If you can’t fight battles, you wouldn’t move forward.
- The battles you refuse to fight and win will wait for your children.
- Jesus Christ is waiting on you to say NO to the devil.
- There is a curse you need to fight to deliver your family from poverty.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3