The World Overcomers Church, Lagos
Luke 2 vs. 39-42
39 And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.
40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.
42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
1. Psalm 127:3-4 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
- Our children are our gold.
- Parents are supposed to be custodians and coaches of their children. If a coach is not firm or principled there is no way his team can win medals.
4. Deuteronomy 6:6-9 : And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
- Every home should have bible based rules and regulations and children should stand by those rules.
- How are you praying for your children? How are you shooting them to destiny?
- Most parents are too busy to take care of their children, but there is no business that you can have that can be greater than your children.
- Take your children as more than gold. Teach them in the way of the Lord
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3