Matthew 7 outlines some of the acts of righteousness expected from Christians.
- Don’t judge others. Don’t pass judgment on others. Walk out your own salvation first rather than passing something on others – 1 – Judge not, that ye be not judged
- Ask – 7 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Present your petitions to God.
- Seek – 7 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Be persistent and determined when you pray. Use different weapons of warfare.
- Knock – 8 – For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Be violent. Don’t take No for an answer. Pray until something happens.
- Seek the word – 13 – Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Forsake the world. Making heaven demands sacrifice. Don’t join the crowd to do evil. Stand up for righteousness, even if you are standing alone.
- Beware of false prophets. Don’t believe every man that calls himself a man of God. Test the spirit. Test the character. Look out for the fruits of the spirit.
- Build your life on the rock. The key to success in life is focusing on God. – 24 –Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3