By Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secret prayer – Matthew 6 vs. 6 – But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
- Crying to God – Exodus 3 vs. 9 – Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.
Israelites, Jonah – Jonah 2 vs. 2 – And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
- Making a vow – Genesis 28 vs. 20 – 20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,21 So that I come again to my father’s house in peace; then shall the Lordbe my God:22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God’s house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
Hannah – 1 Samuel 1 vs. 11 – And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.
- Silent prayer – 1 Samuel 1 vs. 13 – Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore, Eli thought she had been drunken.
- Prayer of vengeance – Judges 16 vs. 28 – Samson
Strengthen me, I pray, just this once, O God, that I may with one blow take vengeance on the Philistines for my two eyes!
- Prayer of enquiry – David – 1 Samuel 30 vs. 8 – And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.
- Prayer of judgment – 2 Kings 1 vs. 10 – And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
- Prayer of sacrificial offerings – 1Kings 3 vs. 4 – And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.
- Prayer of deliverance – Esther 4 vs. 16 – Queen Esther -O, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
- Prayer for mercy – Jonah 2 vs. 1 – Then Jonah prayed unto the Lord his God out of the fish’s belly,
- Prayer for divine help – Psalm 121 vs. 2 – I will lift up my eyes to the hills, From where shall my help come? My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
- Prayer of decrees – Job 22 vs. 28 – Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
- Prayer agreement – Mathew 18 vs.18 – 18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- Standing on the word – Matthew 8 vs. 8 – The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
- Prayer of dedication – 1 Kings 8 vs 1- Then Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in front of the whole assembly of Israel, spread out his hands toward heaven
- Morning prayer – Psalm 5 vs. 3 – My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
- Prayer of praise – Psalm 8
- Prayer of thanksgiving – Psalm 34
- Prayer without ceasing – Acts 12 vs. 5- So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.
1Thes 5 vs. 17- Pray without ceasing.
- Intercessory prayer – Exodus 32 vs. 11 –And Moses besought the Lord his God, and said, Lord, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?
- Midnight prayer- Acts 16 vs 25-And atmidnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God
- Prayer to overcome temptation – Matthew 26 vs. 41 – Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak
- Prayer of petition – Psalm 20 vs. 4 – Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
- Prayer of repentance – Jonah 3 vs. 5-10 5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
- Corporate prayer – Act 4 vs. 24 – And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
- Prayer in the Holy Ghost – Acts 2 vs. 4 –And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- Prayer of faith – James 5 vs. 15 – And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
- Prayer of confession – Roman 10 vs. 9 – That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- Prayer for forgiveness – Psalm 51
- Prayer for salvation and healing – Jeremiah 17 vs. 14 – Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3